This is the second restaurant in Emily's New Beginning.
- Paige crawls to Snuggy during Emily cleaning the floor.
- Patrick: Wow, Emily. You got back on your feet really fast...
- Patrick: It's like you guys don't need me at all.
- Emily: What? Nonsense!
- Emily: Paige and I need you more than you can imagine...
- Emily: But we know you have to work, so we do our best to manage without you...
- Emily and Patrick gave a kiss. Paige crawls. Patrick leaves the patio.
After the levelEdit
- Brigid and Antonio enter the patio.
- Antonio: I'm glad my old oven is getting some action after all these years.
- Emily: Yes, it's working like a charm!
- Paige touches Brigid.
- Brigid: Still here? This will be the last thing I say on the matter.
- Brigid: But remember, you're going to have to chose between the restaurant and your child sooner or later.
- Paige is laughing. Brigid and Antonio leave the patio.
- Emily enters the patio.
- Emily: Uhm, Uncle Antonio, what are you doing?
- Antonio: It's so great to see you return to your roots.
- Antonio: I thought I'd help out a little by cleaning up...
- Antonio: I mean you've helped me out quite a lot over the years.
- Emily: Doesn't Brigid need you at the spa?
- Antonio: You have met Brigid, haven't you?
- Antonio: She doesn't need anyone's help...
- Antonio leaves the patio.