This is the second restaurant in Emily's New Beginning.
- Paige crawls to Snuggy during Emily cleaning the floor.
- Patrick: Wow, Emily. You got back on your feet really fast...
- Patrick: It's like you guys don't need me at all.
- Emily: What? Nonsense!
- Emily: Paige and I need you more than you can imagine...
- Emily: But we know you have to work, so we do our best to manage without you...
- Emily and Patrick gave a kiss. Paige crawls. Patrick leaves the patio.
- Brigid and Antonio enter the patio.
- Antonio: I'm glad my old oven is getting some action after all these years.
- Emily: Yes, it's working like a charm!
- Paige touches Brigid.
- Brigid: Still here? This will be the last thing I say on the matter.
- Brigid: But remember, you're going to have to chose between the restaurant and your child sooner or later.
- Paige is laughing. Brigid and Antonio leave the patio.
- Emily enters the patio.
- Emily: Uhm, Uncle Antonio, what are you doing?
- Antonio: It's so great to see you return to your roots.
- Antonio: I thought I'd help out a little by cleaning up...
- Antonio: I mean you've helped me out quite a lot over the years.
- Emily: Doesn't Brigid need you at the spa?
- Antonio: You have met Brigid, haven't you?
- Antonio: She doesn't need anyone's help...
- Antonio leaves the patio.
- Emily picks up the baby. Then she places near the table. Antonio enters the patio,
- Emily: It looks like you're enjoying your first day back in a restaurant.
- Antonio: I love it! It reminds me of being a boy back in Napoli.
- Antonio: You know what? I feel like making tiramisu. What do you think? Want some tiramisu?
- Emily: Are you kidding me? Uncle Antonio's Tiramisu?
- Emily: How could I say no?!
- Francois enters the patio. He breaths.
- Francois: Ran... all... the way... over here!
- Francois: Ple... on... and... Pie...
- Francois: U...University ...st... stud,,, students...
- Francois: ...Pie squared!
- Emily: Oh! You want to sell pies and pizza pies to college students! Pie squared! I get it.
- Emily: That could work.
- Francois: I... I know... I... I'm a...
- Francois: Genius!
- Francois falls down to the floor.
- Emily: How about you catch your breath first, Mister Genius?
- Paige falls down.
- Francois and Paige do their tiny mirror! Take a picture!
- Some time later...
- Francois carries a box and leaves the patio.
- Emily's cleaning the counter, while Paige is crawling to the hipsters.
- Hipsters don't like seeing Paige coming, so she makes them angry!
- Then, Paige goes to another hipsters.
- Hipsters don't like Paige too, so they're angry!
- Paige began to cry! Hipsters are angry!
- "Ugh. ...And we're out!"
- They leave angry!
- Emily: Well, you don't have to...
- Evelyn enters the patio to see what's going on.
- Evelyn: Who were you talking to? Is everything alright?
- Emily: I don't know, Mom...
- Emily: We have all these college kids coming in, and they don't seem to like Paige.
- Emily: And Paige gets miserable...
- Evelyn: Isn't it obvious? I could take her for a day, and you can focus on the restaurant!
- Evelyn: My granddaughter and I could use a girl day.
- Emily: Thanks, Mom!
- Richard enters the patio.
- Emily: So, I'm afraid we're closed.
- Richard: Really? I thought I would be able to get one more drink...
- Emily: Richard! What brings you here?
- Richard: Checking out the competition.
- Emily: Huh?
- Richard: I'm bankrolling all of Dainton We's restaurants...
- Emily's surprised!
- Richard: You should totally come check us out!
- Emily: I... I would, but... well, it's getting very busy as you can see...
- Emily thinks.
- Richard: Right. Well, at any rate, it's great to have you back in Snuggford. Hope to see you around...
- Francois ran into the patio angrily.
- Francois: I"m sorry, Emily. Really, really sorry... I should have told you sooner...
- Emily: Why? What's going on?
- Francois: One of the Lessard brothers is coming to the restaurant today...
- Emily: Lessard brothers? THE CRITICS?!
- (Emily looks afraid!)
- Emily: Which one?
- Francois: Julien...
- Emily: The clean freak?!
- Emily: That means I'll really need to be on top of things. Tables have got to be cleaned as soon as customers are done.
- Francois: ...And... I think we'll have to keep Paige out of the way too.
- Francois: On the bright side, if we get a great review...
- Emily: IF...
- Some time later...
- The clean freak critic enters the restaurant.
During the levelEdit
- Sid, the Cleaner has to clean 9 tables quickly. Emily need to spend less than allotted time to perform a quick cleaning action.
- Julien Lessard: You will see my review in the paper.
- Food critic leaves the patio.
- They do the mirror again!
- Patrick enters the patiio.
- Patrick: How are my girls doing?
- Francois: Exhausted.
- Emily It's getting pretty crazy...
- Patrick: If you ever need help, you can ask me. You know that, right?
- Emily: Oh, no, you have your garden, I'll manage...
- Emily: ...it was just one of those days.
- Edward: You mean to tell me this baby has isolated walls?!
- Antonio: More than that, it has a sculpted airflow system that reuses heat so it burns more efficiently.
- Emily and Paige enter the patio.
- Edward has the break, and Antonio has a lollipop.
- Edward: Paige, sweetheart, come to Grandpa. Come on, baby.
- Antonio: Who's my little princess? Come to your Uncle Antonio.
- Paige crawls to Emily! She's happy, but Edward and Antonio bang his face!
- Edward and Antonio leave the patio.
- Angela is happy she arrived at the patio!
- Angela: Is no one going to greet Auntie Angela?
- Emily: Angela! You're back!
- Angela: Not back. Consider this an emergency intervention.
- Angela: Mom called me and said you're having trouble with some celebrity chef?
- Emily: I'm not having trouble, exactly. It's just, well, he's making things a bit difficult.
- Angela: Shhh. Not another word. Leave it to me. I plan to do a bit of spying.
- Angela: Now then, where is that cute little niece of mine?
- Emily: She's sitting right next to you...
- Angela: Oh, indeed she is. If you don't mind, I need to borrow her to complete my disguise.
- Angela takes Paige with her.
- Emily: I... Angela! Wait! What?!...
- Angela: Think nothing of it, sister. We'll be back before you know it.
- Angela and Paige leave.
- While Emily and Francois clean the counter, Angela returns to patio with Paige.
- Angela: We're ba--ack!
- Emily: Oh, finally! Here, let me take Paige. What did you find...
- Emily and Francois see Angela with Paige are in disguise!
- Angela: I went to all these restaurants, and they wouldn't even let me in with Paige.
- Angela: They said, and I quote, "What do you think this is? A day care center?"
- Angela: It's not like I was carrying any ol' baby. Look at her.
- Angela: She's impeccably dressed. It's like they couldn't tell the difference.
- Francois: Then, again. THAT outfit might have been the problem....
- Paige has the fashion? Take a picture.
- Angela: That outfit has won 4 Prix de Paris! Are you a famous fashion designer?
- Angela leaves the patio.
- Francois: Oh well. Guess I should go after her...
- Francois leaves the patio, and Emily takes off clothes from Paige.
- Patrick enters the patio.
- Patrick: How are my girls doing?
- Paige crawls to Patrick.
- Patrick: I asked how my girls were doing...
- Patrick: Mommy isn't really paying attention, is she?
- Emily so distracted.
- Emily: I'm sorry, Patrick. I can't stop worrying about Dainton's fancy restaurants.`
- Emily: I just found out he has a strict no-kids policy, and I can't help but wonder if that's how he's stealing my old customers.
- Patrick: Well, he can't steal the important ones. They're the ones who know you put family first.
- Patrick: And just like me, they wouldn't want if any other way.
- Emily kisses Patrick.
- Emily and Patrick leave the Patio.
- There was a butterfly came into the patio.
- Paige crawls to the butterfly. The butterfly lands on Paige's head!
- Paige has butterflies! Take a picture!
- Hipsters come in to eat. A butterfly flew away.
During the levelEdit
- Emily has to feed the hipsters.
- Hipsters are happy.
- "Hey Lady? This your place?"
- Emily: Umm, yes...
- "Okay, so, your pizza is, like, amazeballs..."
- Emily: Well, thank you?
- "No. But, that baby? It has seriously got to go..."
- Emily: My baby?! Paige? Wait, but she...
- "Are you kidding me right now? I'm pretty sure I've said all that needs to be said."
- Hipsters take a picture and leave.
- Emily takes care of Paige.
- Patrick: What's the matter, Honey?
- Emily: I don't know, Patrick, those college students really got to me...
- Emily: I want to run a place that has more kids in it, not less...
- Emily: But if your most frequent customers don't like kids...
- Patrick: Stay strong today, darling. Sooner or later, a solution is sure to prevent itself.
- Emily and Patrick kiss.
- Emily: I don't know what I'd do without you.
- Patrick leaves the patio.
- Antonio and Paige play with the dough. Patrick enters the patio.
- Emily: You look pleased with yourself.
- Patrick: Maybe a little...
- Patrick: ...I just found the perfect place for a family restaurant.
- Emily: You did?! Where?
- Patrick: In my garden!
- Emily: That's perfect! I can take advantage of all the summer produce, and I bet families would love it.
- Patrick: Ours sure would, I must admit, it would be great to spend more time with you and Paige.
- Patrick: What is it? Come on! It's the perfect solution!
- Emily: It's just... the restaurant has been getting rave reviews, and I can't just close it...
- Antonio gets splat by dough.
- Antonio: CLOSE THE RESTAURANT?!
- Antonio: You know, I guess, I could always run this place, I mean, if you wouldn't mind...
- Emily: That settles it! We're going to your garden!