This is the second restaurant in Emily's Wonder Wedding. After Emily forgot a penny while she took a taxi, she left Patrick behind.
Episode 6: Without a penny (July 13th, 2012)Edit
- Emily: What a lovly place!
- Flannery: Aaggh! Please, don't get married!
- Emily: Wha- what?
- Flannery: I'm sorry... It's just, my only waitress quit and I still have a wedding to prepare for!
- Emily: Relax, I'm not getting married here...
- Emily: ...but I am getting married soon! I came to drop my penny in Lady Mary's Well.
- Flannery: In that case, there are still some rooms available upstairs.
- In a room, Francois owned a different room instead of going to Emily's room. Emily's checking to see if a penny is present.
- Emily: Oh, NO!
- Evelyn: What's wrong, dear?
- Emily: The penny! It's gone!
- Flannery is running the place instead of Emily.
- Emily, Evelyn and Francois goes down the stairs.
- Evelyn: Don't fret, dear. I'm sure the penny will turn up.
- Emily: I wish I believed that, mom, but I must have lost it somewhere.
- Emily: Just more bad luck!
- Patrick enters the place. He has a penny.
- Patrick: Penny for your thoughts, dear.
- Emily: Patrick!
- Emily gave a hug to Patrick.
- Patrick: I suppose I could have mailed it, but the truth is... I wanted us to be together.
- Flannery goes upstairs.
- Patrick: Er... you're happy to see me, right? Not just the penny?
- Emily: Of course!
- Emily gave a hug to Patrick, again.
- Emily: Do you mind if I run it up to our room?
- Patrick: Go ahead... but hurry up! I want to take in the sights!
- Emily takes a penny and rushes upstairs to her room.
- Emily: Oh, Patrick! The Irish countryside is so romantic!
- Patrick: I'm glad you could get away from your 'vacation' to go sightseeing.
- Flannery: So, I've heard you got your penny back?
- Emily: Yes, I've got it right here!
- Flannery: Great! Then all that's left is the wedding bouquet and you're set to go.
- Emily: Wedding bouquet?!
- Flannery: Didn't you know? You need a bride's wedding bouquet with you when you're dropping that penny of yours.
- Emily: What? I had no idea!
- Flannery: A bride's bouquet is a bride's blessing, common sense.
- Flannery: Tell you what. You help me out and I'll arrange that bouquet for you.
- Patrick: Hmm... sounds like fate is lending us a hand, wouldn't you say?
- Emily: Maybe you're right. C'mon, I'd better start working!
- Emily moves the photo album off the table to the hay.
- Emily: These photos we took yesterday are gorgeous! I'd better put them in the album immediately.
During the dayEdit
- Emily has to place 4 photos into her album.
- Emily dreams of a picnic with Patrick.
- Emily dreams of a Lucky Emily and Patrick with a rainbow!
- Emily dreams of a jumping Emily over the Irish land while Patrick keeps walking!
- And finally, Emily dreams of a boat canoeing with Patrick!
- Patrick goes down the stairs.
- Patrick: Want to visit the lake again? You liked it so much there yesterday.
- Emily: Yes, I'd love to!
- Emily and Patrick is at the lake.
- Emily: Oh, Patrick, it's so beautiful here... I almost wish WE could get married in Ireland.
- Patrick: But we could! We could fly in your Dad and your sister...
- Emily: Don't forget her husband, Jimmy- your future brother-in-law.
- Patrick: Er... Yeah... right. Of course. 'Jimmy'.
- Patrick: That only loves my sister and my dad... Heck, everyone else is already here!
- Emily: It's a nice thought, but it would never work.
- Emily: Besides, I still need to rid us of all this bad mojo. Once I get that wedding bouquet we'll be in the clear!
- Emily and Patrick enter back the tavern.
- Flannery: You know that wedding you were going to help me with, Emily?
- Flannery: Well, they just called it off.
- Emily: Oh, no! The wedding bouquet!
Challenge 6 - Hunter, Stacy & Andy: Party time!Edit
- Flannery has to serve all parties before the party is over!
Episode 7: The Fighting Irish (July 20th, 2012)Edit
- While Emily's cleaning a table, Francois enters the place.
- Emily: What do I do, Francois? If I don't have a bouquet of a bride soon, them my marriage is doomed!
- Francois: Maybe we could throw a dog wedding? I've planned those before.
- Ashling: "Well, I'm not budging!"
- Desmond: "Neither am I!"
- Emily: Er... is everything okay?
- Ashling: "We were gong to be married here, but I called it off on the account of his stubbornness."
- Desmond: "Oh, no you didn't! I called it off on account of YOUR stubbornness!"
- Ashling: "Since I've already paid for half, I've decided to stay here!"
- Desmond: "Well, I paid for half too! I'm staying here as well!"
- Ashling: "FINE!"
- Desmond: "FINE!"
- They leave anyway.
- Emily: Maybe that dog wedding isn't such a bad idea after all.
- Francois goes upstairs, and Flannery goes downstairs.
- Emily: No sign of Patrick, her must still be sightseeing with his mother.
- Gillon: "Good evening."
- Emily: I'm sorry... our kitchen's closed. But I could get you something cold to eat.
- Gillon: "No thank you, I'm meeting someone."
- Emily: Is it someone special?
- Gillon: "Oh, yes... She's been the love of my life for almost fifteen years. We're rarely every apart."
- Emily: That's sooo sweet.
- Gillon: "Perhaps I will order a cold plate for her. Do you have any raw hamburgers?"
- Gillon: "If not, maybe a nice ham bone dipped in peanut butter?"
- Gillon: "There she is! There's my girl!"
- Emily: Please, Flannery, is there anyone else getting married here in the next few days?
- Flannery: I'm afraid not, Emily.
- Emily: Do you think Desmond and Ashling will reconcile?
- Flannery: Well, maybe... Sometimes being on vacation together can bring out the best in couples.
- Ashling: "You're ruining my vacation!"
- Desmond: "Please, it's not my fault you're following me everywhere!"
- Ashling: "Following you? That's a laugh!"
- Desmond: "You know fishing is my favorite hobby! Since when have you ever been interested in anything I like?"
- Ashling: "The reason I went fishing in the first place was to FORGET about you."
- They leave anyway.
- Flannery: I did say 'sometimes'.
- Patrick enters the place with his supplies.
- Emily: For me?
- Patrick: Actually, they're for Ashling.
- Emily: WHAT?
- Patrick: Don't worry, it's for her wedding bouquet.
- Patrick: Look, I know you think fate's against us but I think you're wrong.
- [[Patrick O'Malley]|Patrick]: Let's make her the bouquet for when those two hotheads change their minds.
- Patrick starts making the flowers.
During the dayEdit
- Emily has to receive 6 flower deliveries to Patrick.
- Patrick: There, finally finished with the bouquet. Thanks for your help, Emily.
- Patrick: I've been thinking... and I'd like to make your bouquet for our wedding, if that's ok with you.
- Emily: Oh Patrick, that is so sweet of you!
- Patrick: What flowers should I use? I have a few designs in mind...
- Help Emily choose her perfect wedding bouquet!
|Purple mixed||Teal basket with whites||Rose Red and daisies|
|This hand tied bouquet with locally picked flowers has a natural garden look.||This decorative and unique bad bouquet can be easily carried down the aisle.||This beautiful curved flowers in this bouquet seem to flow from the top.|
|Purple mixed||Teal basket with whites||Rose Red and daisies|
|Emily: This cascading rose bouquet looks so romantic. And ever since I've met you, roses mean something special to me.|
|Emily: But I still need to have someone else's wedding bouquet first.|
|Francois rushes downstairs to Emily.|
|Emily: There's got to be a way to get Desmond and Ashling back together again so they'll marry.|
|Patrick: Their reservation is good for six more days, there's still time.|
|Francois: Everyone! I just had a great idea!|
|Francois: What if I disguise myself as Desmond and apologize to Ashling from deep inside a patch of fog?|
|Francois: Then you could disguise yourself as Ashling and apologize to Desmond from up high in a tree.|
|Emily: You know, I'm so desperate that doesn't sound half bad.|
|Ashling: That's it! I can't take it anymore! I'm checking out!|
|Flannery: So, the wedding is definitely off then?|
Challenge 7 - Richard Green: Francois in disguiseEdit
- Emily has to make it through the day without serving Francois.
Episode 8: A Bad Penny Always Returns (July 27th, 2012)Edit
- Emily: You're- you're leaving?
- Ashling: That's right! I can't stand being around Desmond anymore!
- Emily: But just a few days ago you were going to get married. What happened?
- Ashling: We can't agree on everything! I like art, he likes skydiving. I like Italian food, he likes Mexican!
- Flannery: I'll admit, you do seem like a bit of an odd couple, but so what?
- Emily: Life is full of seemingly odd combinations that are truly amazing when put together!
- Ashling: Hmm... Maybe. I'll give it ONE more day, but that's it!
- Ashling goes upstairs.
- Ashling and Desmond goes downstairs.
- Emily: Well, look at you two!
- Francois goes downstairs. Flannery is cleaning the tables.
- Desmond: We had a wonderful afternoon together!
- Ashling: We owe it all to you!
- Emily: Me?
- Ashling: It was your little speech that got us thinking.
- Ashling: On our honeymoon, for example, we plan to skydive while discussing early Renaissance paintings.
- Desmond: Afterwards we'll have spaghetti tacos and ravioli with green chili sauce for dinner.
- Francois: Wouldn't it be easier to go skydiving and then eat Italian food?
- Flannery: Or visit an art gallery and eat Mexican for dinner?
- Desmond: Sure, if you want a BORING honeymoon.
- Ashling: Anyways, the wedding is back on!
- Patrick: Well, Emily, it looks like your luck has finally turned around!
- Emily: Yep, Desmond and Ashling should be married just in time for me to bring her bouquet to Lady Mary's Well along with my penny.
- Emily: Nothing can stop me now!
- Emily goes downstairs.
- Gillon: "I'm sorry, Flannery. I don't know what happened."
- Sheep is making a noise.
- Emily: Oh, no!
- Emily: I've got to get these sheep out of here! Desmond and Ashling's wedding is tonight!
- Gillon: "Good luck with that, they've got a mind of their own! I'll help you out though, not to worry."
- The entertainer's name: Gillon
During the dayEdit
- Emily has to chase all the sheep.
- Patrick goes downstairs.
- Patrick: Everyone should be ready for the wedding.
- Emily: Good thing I got rid of all those sheep in time.
- Patrick: Sheep? What do you mean?
- Emily:: Nevermind.
- Francois and Desmond goes downstairs.
- Francis: What do you think?
- Emily: Oh, my gosh! That looks so beautiful on you!
- Francois: Nice, huh?
- Emily: So beautiful... I wish we'd thought of a simple Irish wedding earlier.
- A while later....
- "...and I now pronounce you husband and wife."
- "You may kiss each other."
- Ashling and Desmond are kissing.
- Emily: I'm so glad they finally reconciled.
- Flannery: It's a good thing they had you to help them out!
- Desmond: Everyone, it's time for the wedding party! Let's get outside and dance!
- Everybody goes outside except Patrick, Brigid and the Irish singer.
- Brigid: Remember your ex-girlfriend Iris, Patrick? She'd LOVE a traditional Irish wedding.
- Patrick: Then I hope she gets one... with someone else.
- Patrick: Look, mom. Emily and I are getting married, and Iris is ancient history, okay?
- Patrick leaves the place.
- Brigid: Hmmph.
Challenge 8 - Paul: A Rainy DayEdit
- Emily has to improve the customers' mood, because it's a rainy day in Ireland, so they enter in a grumpy mood.
Episode 9: The Wedding Crasher (August 3rd, 2012)Edit
- Everybody is dancing in Irish! The music begins!
- Emily: I feel like we've been partying all night!
- Patrick: We have! Irish wedding receptions last for days!
- Emily: But it's almost time to serve breakfast!
- Patrick: Okay, everybody! Let's move the party outside!
- Everybody is moving outside.
- Everybody is going inside and continue dancing.
- Emily: They're still at it?
- Patrick: I told you Irish weddings were fun!
- Emily: Maybe a little too fun! If this wedding were in Snuggford they'd be on their honeymoon already!
- Patrick: Don't worry, I'm sure it can't last much longer.
- Emily and Patrick are dancing now!
- Everybody kept dancing all night!
- Emily: I think I'm going to faint...
- Patrick: Me too...
- Desmond: Emily, we wanted to thank you. If it weren't for you-
- Ashling: And Lady Mary.
- Desmond: And Lady Mary, we would never have pulled this wedding off.
- Emily: You dropped your penny in Lady Mary's Well?
- Ashling: We did it together, to ensure a long and happy marriage...
- Desmond: ...Together.
- Desmond and Ashling are kissing again.
- Flannery: That story is so beautiful... Food and drinks on the house! Wedding party only!
- Everybody leave except Emily, Flannery, Ashling, and Desmond.
During the dayEdit
- Emily has to serve a couple (Desmond and Ashling).
- Emily: Phew they sure ate a lot...
- Flannery: But you managed to pull it all off, I couldn't have done it!
- Everybody are going back to the party and dance..
- Emily: Oh, gosh! No more! I've got to get some sheep.
- Patrick: Me too, I've had enough for today. Let's get some rest.
- Francois: Not me, I've got my second wind. C'mon, Lambchop!
- Desmond: Let's continue this party outside, everyone!
- Everybody go back outside, but Emily and Patrick are going upstairs to take a rest.
- Iris: The moon will be full soon! This is my year, I can feel it...
- Iris: ...Patrick O'Mally will be mine!
Challenge 9 - Jean-Paul and Nadia: Sheep hungryEdit
- Emily has to keep an eye on Gillon's sheep by keeping them well fed.
- Gillon: I've put the hay cart outside, you can use it to restock their food. Good luck!
Episode 10: Iris' Eyes Are Smilin (August 10th, 2012)Edit
- Everybody kept dancing all night.
- Francois: C'mon guys, let's move this party outside!
- Emily: The moon will be full soon. I can't wait to throw my penny in the fountain.
- Flannery: Look Emily, not very story around Lady Mary's Well has a fairy tale ending.
- Emily: What do you mean?
- Flannery: The well is not just a source of happiness... It can bring visitors great sorrow as well.
- Flannery: Take the town travel agent for example... years ago she planned to meet her beloved by the well.
- Flannery: He stood her up, and ever since she returns to the scene on the anniversary of that day, hoping he'll return.
- Emily: Stood her up? What a cad!
- Flannery: Just be careful, Emily. Lady Mary's Well isn't always the bestower of good fortune it seems to be.
- Flannery cleans a table.
- Emily: Flannery, could I have the name of that travel agent in town?
- Emily: I was thinking I might talk to her about booking my honeymoon.
- Flannery: Sure...
- Flannery: Her name's 'Iris'.
- Flannery: She actually just checked in here yesterday, you'll see her around.
- Emily: I hope her wish will come true this year.
- Everybody go back to the party and dance.
- Emily: Oh, no! They're still partying?
- Flannery: You've just never had a real party before!
- Emily, Patrick, and Flannery are going back to dancing!
- Everybody kept dancing for the last day.
- Emily: When is this party going to end? I need Ashling to throw her bouquet!
- Patrick: The wedding party is on their last legs. If we can pck up the tempo in here I think we finally exhaust them.
- Patrick: But without me! I need to get some rest.
- Emily: I know just what to do!
- The sheep leave, and Patrick goes upstairs.
During the dayEdit
- Emily has to wake up the Irish singer when he falls asleep.
- Everybody stop dancing and continue to dance when he wakes up.
- The wedding party is over!
- Ashling: Everyone, it's time to end the wedding festivities. Gather up so I can throw the bouquet!
- Ashling: And, listen up! Emily is the only single lady here looking to get married, so this bouquet is hers!
- Emily: Thanks, Ashling. I really need to have it with me at the well.
- Ashling: No, thank you! Without you there wouldn't have been a wedding in the first place!
- Ashling starts to throw a bouquet. The bouquet bounces off the sheep and Iris caught it.
- Flannery: Er... excuse me, Iris. I believe that bouquet was meant for Emily, here.
- Iris: Oh no, Flannery... I'm quite sure it was meant for ME.
Challenge 10 - Isabel and Antoine: Bridin's playEdit
- Emily has to catch Gillon's dog, Bridin, before it runs away and escape.
- Gillion has arrived to see Bridin.
- Gillon: There's my girl!