This is the third restaurant in Delicious 2.
“Uncle Antonio is very happy that his Italian restaurant is open.”
- Target: 900
- Expert: 1,000
- Target: 1,200
- Expert: 1,300
- Target: 1,300
- Expert: 1,500
- Emily: Francois, I’m almost afraid to ask.
- Francois: No, I don’t want to hear it!
- Emily: But I really need your help. Nobody clears tables the way you do.
- Francois: You know I can’t say no. But this is really the last time. I have a business to run as well.
- Francois: Next time, find yourself another victim.
- Emily: This is really the last time, I promise you.
“I think this is really the last time I can call upon Francois.”
- Target: 1,300
- Expert: 1,500
- Target: 1,800
- Expert: 2,000
- Emily: Uncle Antonio, I remeber you always used to play the violin.
- Antonio: Oh my, that was so long ago. I’m wondering if I haven’t become quite rusty.
- Emily: Why don’t you give it a go? What’s an Italian restaurant without romantic violin music?
“I had forgotten how well Uncle Antonio plays the violin. The customers are swooning.”
- Target: 1,900
- Expert: 2,100
- Target: 2,000
- Expert: 2,200
- Target: 2,100
- Expert: 2,300
- Freddy: Well, well, still searching for a dime here and there?
- Antonio: If you want to do business honestly, it’s going to take time and effort.
- Freddy: Do you tell the bank that as well, when they get impatient?
- Freddy: It won’t be long now, until you and the rest of your family close the joint.
- Antonio: Please leave my place.
- Freddy: It’s been a pleasure again, Antonio. Goodbye.
- Emily: He’s only trying to scare you. Don’t listen to him.
- Antonio: He’s right. The bank is calling me every day now. I won’t last much longer.
- Emily: Just hang in there a bit longer. We’ll be alright.
“I hope Uncle Antonio isn’t too upset by what Freddy Fries is saying.
- Target: 2,200
- Expert: 2,400
“A bit longer and we will have made enough to also open the cafeteria.”
- Target: 2,300
- Expert: 2,500
- Antonio: If we can keep going on like this, we’ll soon be debt free.
- Antonio: Freddy Fries won’t be happy. All the customers will be coming to us again.
- Emily: I have an idea. First, we get the cafeteria going and when we’ve got enough money, we’ll open a new restaurant.
- Emily: The place next door is empty and we could use it.
- Antonio: Great idea, kiddo!
- Antonio: Freddy Fries won’t be able to sell his greasy grub to anybody. He’ll find out that lies and deceit are not the key to success.
|Fabulous Angela's contents|
| As per the new wiki, the characters are in this wiki.
Emily O'Malley, Patrick O'Malley, Paige O'Malley, Francois Truffaut, Angela Napoli, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Brigid Duffy, Kate O'Malley, Paddy O'Malley, Sharon Stepford, Grace Miriam Stepford, Antonio Napoli
The Italian Restaurant
Norma, Ziggy, Brad, Betty, Elvis, Mo, Tashi, Charles, Matthew, Maggie Tyler, Bill Tyler, Richard Green, Paul, Hunter, Stacey, Carmen, Carlos, Fresco, Philippe Durand, Amelie, Nadia, Fresco II, Officer Jackson, Reverend Baylor, Flannery, Gillon, Desmond, Ashling, Moon Blossom
Daniel Summers, Connor McCoy, Ruth Phelps, Allison Heart, Emily O'Malley, John Summer, Chance Foley, Robin Fisher, David Quinn, Jenny Pope, Joe Albright, Sophia Gomez, Michael Owen, Mason Hamilton, Lisa Asher
Glamorous Kate (doesn't exist)