This is the 3rd episode of Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal. It is one of the most favorite by people's choice selected.
Level 21 - Incoming!Edit
Treat the patients on stretchers within the amount of seconds.
- Meet Sophia Gomez, the Head of the Emergency Room.
- Allison walks into Emergency Room, greeting Sophia.
- Sophia is happy to see Allison smiling.
- Allison waves to Sophia, meeting.
- Sophia is walking to Allison.
- Sophia: Allison, right! I'm Sophia, I run the E.R....
- Sophia and Allison shake hands, meeting for the first time.
- Allison: Wow, this place is pretty impressive!
- Sophia: Yep, but you look like you can handle it!
- Sophia and Allison hearing the Emergency, something's coming.
- Sophia: Well, that's us! You're in for a fun day!
- Allison: Can't wait!
- Sophia: That's the attitude!
- Sophia leaves the Emergency Room, letting Allison begin.
- Allison sees Sophia is entering the Emergency Room.
- Sophia: Another good day for the books!
- Sophia: You got a bit winded, aren't you?
- Allison: Yeah, sorry, there was a lot going on...
- Sophia: Don't apologize, you did amazing!
- Allison: I don't know...
- Sophia: Believe me, you didn't puke, you were in control, you helped several patients...
- Sophia: You didn't kill anyone and you're still alive...
- Sophia: That's a great job in my books!
Challenge 11 - Emily’s Hospital Food IIIEdit
- Help Emily in the hospital canteen.
Level 22 -- Quick and Clean!Edit
Spend under a total of 20 seconds disinfecting.
- Meet Joe Albright, the Ambulance Driver, Sophia's husband.
- Sophia and Joe are dancing.
- Allison sees Sophia and Joe dancing. They stopped.
- Sophia: Hey Allison! Meet Joe.
- They continue dancing, and stop.
- Joe: Hey! I would give you a hand, but then my fair lady would fall to the floor.
- Joe: My name's Joe and I drive one of the ambulances here...
- Joe: ...I also managed to somehow get this amazing woman over here to fall madly in love with me.
- Sophia: I'm just dating you for your car...
- Joe: Is that right? Hmm... It does have a siren and it is pretty impressive...
- Joe: Ah, whatever...
- Jenny walks into the Emergency Room to meet Allison, Sophia, and Joe smiling.
- Sophia and Joe both fell in love. Allison sees Jenny looking at Sophia and Joe.
- Joe: Speaking of my car... I need to get going.
- Jenny and Allison smile.
- Joe: You ready, Jenny?
- Jenny excites: Totally!
- Joe: Love you and see you after my shift!
- Jenny and Joe leaves to the ambulance.
- Sophia: That man... He's just so perfect!
- Sophia and Allison both smile happily.
- Sophia: Like is so much better if you have someone to share it with.
- Sophia leaves the Emergency Room, letting Allison go.
- Allison leaves the Emergency Room, going to the hallway to find Daniel.
- Allison: Sophia is awesome, she's in total control and nothing gets her down...
- Allison: And she actually likes me... ME!
- Daniel: Why wouldn't she?
- Allison: And I've been doing really great, no mistakes...
- Allison: And the work is REAL medical work, I'm suturing wounds, removing glass and I'm just...
- Allison: I'm sorry,,, I keep rambling about how awesome everything is and I didn't even ask how you're doing.
- Daniel: Surprisingly well, actually.
- Daniel: I mean, I've been able to stay away from amphetamines so far...
- Daniel: And even the renovation has been going better than ever.
- Daniel: On top of that I get to spend some time with you.
- [[Daniel Summers|Daniel]: I couldn't have gotten through this without you, Allison...
- Allison weaves the hair.
- Allison hear the beep.
- Allison: BEEP BEEP BEEP
- Allison: I... I have to get back to the E.R....
- Daniel: I'll talk to you later...
- Allison leaves the hallway, heading back to the Emergency Room.
Level 23 - Mr. AsherEdit
Administer Mr. Asher's treatment!
- Back in the E.R., Allison is entering.
- Sophia: I was about to send out the dogs...
- Sophia: You had a pretty long lunch... Someone special?
- Sophia and Allison are hearing the emergency beep siren.
- Sophia: Saved by the bell!
- The ambulance arriving in the Emergency Room.
- Meet Mr. Asher and Lisa Asher, delivered by Joe.
- Lisa: I... Is my dad g-going to be okay?
- She takes a look at the flashback.
- After the flashback, Sophia is taking care of Mr. Asher.
- Allison: I... I... don't know...
- Joe put a leg on the floor.
- Joe: Don't worry, we have the best doctors in the world working on him...
- Joe has the lollipops, giving to Lisa.
- Sophia: Allison? I could use a little help...
- Allison is mean, rushing to Sophia using help.
- Joe leaves the E.R., going to Ambulance, and Sophia is leaving the Emergency room, letting Allison administer the treatment.
During the dayEdit
- Lisa keeps looking at Mr. Asher. Allison is doing the circles, at the first step. Then, Allison does 6 times sliding up and down. Next, Allison taps. After that, Allison drags 6 times horizontally.
- Sophia returns to the Emergency Room, checking the treatment.
- Sophia: Well, at least he's stable.
- Lisa touches Sophia.
- Lisa: Can I talk to him?
- Sophia: You can try, honey, but he might not be able to talk back yet...
- Joe enters the Emergency Room, and Sophia is walking to curtains. Joe sees Lisa and Mr. Asher, giving Lisa two lollipops, one for Lisa and one for Lisa's father.
- Joe: One for you and one for your dad...
- Lisa: Dad?
- Allison takes a flashback again, and after that, Joe and Sophia hook up, looking at Allison.
- Sophia: What's going on Allison, you haven't been yourself the whole day...
- Allison: Well... This is all a little too familiar to me...
Cutscene: Back in around 1980s-1990sEdit
- Back in around 1980s-1990s, the house was just appeared. The music plays the same: Nothing's good forever.
- Allison's dad, and little girl are walking around.
- Little Allison: Oh no, we're crashing...
- Allison's dad and little girls continue to walk.
- Alli's dad: Don't wory Alli, we have parachutes, they'll never catch us now!
- Little Allison: And we lived happily ever after! Right Dad?
- Alli's dad: Indeed we did!
- Dad and Little Allison gave a hug.
- Little Allison runs around while her dad looking at her.
- Little Allison: Now we go play hide and seek...
- Little Allison: And don't hide on an extra spot... okay?
- Alli's dad: Okay, Alli...
- Little Allison: ...Twenty
- Little Allison: ...Nineteen
- Some time later...
- Little Allison: ...One
- Little Allison: ...Zero!
- Little Allison: Ready or not, here I come!
- Find Alli's dad!
- Little Allison goes to the cellar.
- Little Allison: Daddy isn't in here, let's look somewhere else...
- Allison uncovered the board.
- Little Allison: I found you!
- Little Allison: Dad?
- No answer.
- Little Allison: Dad, get up, this isn't funny!
- Again, no answer.
- Little Allison: Dad?!
- Once again, no answer.
Challenge 12 - It's serious!Edit
- Patients can't gain golden hearts!
Level 24 - Quick Remove Glass!Edit
Score at least 15 hearts with the remove glass minigame.
- Back in the past (80s-90s), the emergency doctors are treating Mr. Heart.
- Mason: Can you move a little, I need to get...
- Little Allison: S-Sorry...
- The Emergency doctor goes out of the room, letting Mason go.
- Mason is going to Mr. Heart, while the Emergency Doctor is entering to treat him.
- Mason: His situation isn't great, he's totally out of it...
- Emergency doctor: We don't usually see a patient this young in such a state.
- Emergency doctor: If only we could've gotten to him sooner...
- Mason: Yep, if only...
- Little Allison cries, rushing out of the Emergency Room to the hallway. Mason goes out of the Emergency Room.
Level 25 - A Turn for the WorseEdit
Mr. Heart is not doing better. Treat Mr. Heart and listen to little Allison.
- In the hallway, Mason sees Little Allison crying in the hall.
- Mason: What happened? Why did you run away?
- Little Allison: It's all my fault, if I found my dad sooner he would still be okay...
- Mason: Sweetie, you're dad had a cardiac event, there would've been nothing you could do even if you had found him sooner.
- Little Allison gave Mason a hug.
- Mason: Let's go back to your dad, shall we?
- Mason and little Allison go back to Mr. Heart in the Emergency Room.
- Mason: You want to help, right?
- Mason: I'm a 100% sure your dad can hear you, even though he can't talk.
- Mason: What if you just keep talking to him to remind him why he has to stick around.
- Mason: Whadda you say?
- Little Allison: Okay!
- Little Allison seat next to Mr. Heart.
During the day: 1st treatmentEdit
- Little Allison: ...And you promised me we would go to Happy Funtime Land this year and you always have to keep your promises...
- Little Allison: ...I will keep my room clean, I will not ask for candy for a full week and I will always, always listen...
- Little Allison: ...And... And... Mr. Giraffe would really miss you a while, whole lot...
- Little Allison: Yawwwwn... And who would read to me, before bed? You... Yawwwwn... You always do all the voices!!!
- Little Allison yawns, tired.
- Little Allison: I... yawwwwn I... also can't reach... yawwwwn...
- Little Allison: ...can't reach... zzzZZZZZZ
- Little Allison takes a nap.
- After a brief moment, there was a beep alarm siren, making Allison wake up.
- Little Allison: What's happening? What's happening?!
- The doctors going to Mr. heart moving this.
- The doctors are moving him, making Allison very sad.
- Mr. Heart has died after the treatment.
- Little Allison: I... I...
- Little Allison: I only fell asleep for a second...
- Little Allison is staring at the wall.
Challenge 13 - Strep Throat Patients!Edit
- Memorize the treatments, so patients don’t have to ask twice!
Level 26 - Little LisaEdit
Cheer Lisa up, she needs it!
- Back to June 2016, Joe, Sophia, and Allison are worried about the past.
- Sophia: I'm so sorry...
- Allison: It's okay, it was a long time ago...
- Allison: It's just... This little girl, I know exactly how helpless she feels...
- Sophia's feeling depressed.
- Joe: Have I ever told you why I like lollipops?
- Allison shook her head "no".
- Joe: No matter how bad a day is, you can alway's have a lollipop! It's always something that's achievable...
- Joe: And it might not change anything, bot at least now you have something sweet that lasts a little while...
- Joe: There isn't a day that can't be improved with a simple gesture, small acts of kindness that make all the difference.
- Joe: So what can we do to make this girls' day just a little better?
- Allison: Well, I think we have three or four colored pencils here...
- Allison: ...And we could give Lisa some stationary or graph paper to draw on.
- Allison walks to Lisa, while Joe and Sophia looking at Allison.
- Allison: Lisa? Would you like to make a drawing for your dad?
- Lisa shook her head "yes".
- Allison: I'll help you whenever I can, okay?
- Some time later, Allison, Joe, and Sophia gave Lisa a small table and a paper for Lisa to draw.
- Joe and Sophia leaving the Emergency Room, letting Allison help Lisa.
During the dayEdit
- Allison is looking at Lisa to help her. After that, Lisa finishes the drawing.
- Joe is entering the Emergency Room, and Sophia is happy to enter.
- Joe and Sophia are giving them kisses.
- Lisa: Look doctor Allison (Dr. Allison)! I drew you!
- Allison: Wow, that's really beautiful, Lisa!
- Joe and Sophia sees Lisa drew a beautiful picture, with Allison.
- Lisa gives Allison a drawing, and suddenly, Mr. Asher is vibrating, by the siren bell.
- Sophia is rushing to Mr. Asher, taking care of him.
- Joe: Lisa, have you ever seen the inside of an ambulance?
- Allison Heart is running to Mr. Asher, taking care at the same time.
- Lisa: Does it have lollipops?
- Joe: Does it have lollipops!?... Of course it has!
- Lisa: ...Aren't the ambulances that way?
- Joe: Yes, but let's take the scenic route, then I can introduce you to some friends.
- Joe and Lisa leaving the Emergency Room to the hallway.
- Mr. Asher: Aaarrg... Arrr... Aarrgg!
- Mr. Asher keeps shaking, and then suddenly he stops.
- Sophia: It doesn't look good...
- Sophia: He's too weak to receive medication, but too far along to recover on his own.
- Allison: We have to do something, Sophia, he'll die otherwise...
Level 27 - It's an Emergency!Edit
Help each patient within the amount of seconds of each other.
- Allison reads these books, while Daniel is entering the Emergency Room.
- Allison threw the book to Daniel, making him hurt.
- Daniel: I knew the E.R. was a dangerous place, but this is a first for me...
- Daniel sits next to Allison.
- Allison: I'm sorry, Daniel... It's this case.
- Allison: And these stupid medical journals aren't helping me at all!
- Allison cries.
- Daniel: When was the last time you were anywhere besides this hospital?
- Allison: I don't know...
- Daniel: Okay, tonight, you're eating a homecooked meal at my place.
- Daniel: And I'm not taking 'no' for an answer, missy!
- Daniel leaves the Emergency Room, letting Allison cleaning the books, and go helping patients.
- Sophia returns to the Emergency Room, smiling.
- Sophia: Have a nice dinner!
- Allison: Thank you...
- Allison goes out of the hospital, going to Daniel's place for a tonight's dinner, with Daniel.
- Daniel: Allison?
- Daniel: Allison! I wanted to know if you wanted something to drink.
- Allison: I'm sorry, I keep having to apologize to you...
- Daniel: If you're going to be thinking about it anyway, why don't you tell me about your case?
- Allison: Well... It's a 49 year old male, came in with a heart condition...
- Later on, Allison and Daniel stared at night.
- Daniel: So basically, you need some way to make him well enough to handle the cardiac medication?
- Allison: Exactly, then he could recover almost instantly...
- Daniel: Well... There's the doctor in Boston who's experimenting with slow degarding stimulants to increase a patient's health temporarily during a treatment...
- Allison: ...And then only after the patient has started the real recovery the stimulants start breaking down...
- Allison: Daniel, that could actually work!
- Daniel: Dr. Foggerty, Boston General...
- Daniel: I guess that this dinner is over...
- Allison goes to Daniel, kissing.
- Allison: Rain check!
- Allison uses her cell phone, calling the weather.
Challenge 14 - Combos only!Edit
- Only patients that check out with at least 2 other patients count towards the score total!
Level 28 - A Cure!Edit
Administer the treatment!
- Sophia is picking up something.
- Allison enters the Emergency Room.
- Allison gets the bottle/medicine. Sophia is happy to see Allison brought the medicine.
- Sophia: This is really impressive Allison, this might actually save his life.
- Allison: So, we're going to try it?
- Sophia: Uhm... Yeah!
- Sophia: You'll have to keep his stimulant level up during this shift.
- Allison walks to Lisa, while Sophia is watching her go.
- Allison gives the shots to Mr. Asher. Sophia is leaving the Emergency Room.
- Lisa: Will that help save my dad?
- Allison: We really, really, really hope so.
During the levelEdit
- Allison administer the treatment every less than a minute or so. Otherwise, Lisa's dad won't be saved.
- Lisa sees Allison give the last shot to Mr. Asher.
- Allison: Come on... You have to do the rest now...
- Allison takes the items for Mr. Asher, while Lisa sitting next to Mr. Asher.
- Then, Sophia is in the Emergency Room, with Allison.
- Sophia is getting the gas spray, while Allison standing next to Lisa, looking at Mr. Asher.
- Allison and Lisa went to the seat, while Joe arrived to Sophia.
- In the slideshow, Sophia sat on the bed, while Joe stands. Same as Allison and Lisa.
- Allison, Lisa, Joe, and Sophia were all fell asleep.
- Suddenly, Mr. Asher opened his eyes, and closed quickly.
- Mr. Asher sits up.
- Mr. Asher: Lisa?
- Lisa is happy to see her dad was saved and sat up!
- Lisa is running to Mr. Asher, while Joe and Sophia awake, sat up, and saw Lisa.
- Allison is so overjoyed too.
- Mr. Asher and Lisa gave them a hug.
- Sophia and Joe sat completely up.
- Allison walking to the curtains, seeing Lisa's dad is alive.
- Joe walks to Allison.
- Joe: You know you did that, right?
- Joe gives a lollipop to Allison.
- Joe: I normally don't do this on good days, but I think you've deserved one of these...
- Allison is so happy to receive a lollipop from Joe.
Level 29 - Marathon shiftEdit
Walk 800 steps during this shift.
- Mr. Asher: I owe you my life, Allison...
- Mr. Asher: And on top of that Lisa told me all about what you guys did for her...
- Allison: We just did our jobs.
- Mr. Asher: Well, thank you!
- Allison gave a smile to Mr. Asher and Lisa.
- Allison: You take good care of him.
- Lisa: I will!
- Lisa runs to Allison, gave a hug.
- Lisa runs to the hallway from Emergency Room, and Mr. Asher walks out of the Emergency Room.
- Allison picks the cotton swabs, while Sophia is entering the Emergency Room.
- Allison: I actually saved a life...
- Sophia: Yes, you did!
- Sophia: You know, not every day can be like this, but...
- Sophia: Joe taught me that if you remember these days and forget the rest, you're truly invincible!
- Joe enters the Emergency Room.
- Joe: So you do listen to me?
- Sophia: Every once in a while...
- Joe walks to Sophia, giving them a kiss.
- In the new wing, Daniel was on the phone.
- Daniel was so sad that the phone hasn't answered.
- Allison enters the new wing.
- Allison: Guess who just saved a life?
- Daniel: Really? That's amazing, Allison!
- Daniel and Allison are thinking to call and schedule.
- Allison: What's so important?
- Daniel: Well... Tomorrow I'm showing some people the progress we made on our new wing...
- Daniel: I'm thinking about inviting my dad...
- Daniel: What if he doesn't like it? I've worked so hard, I really want to impress him...
- Daniel: *SIGH*... Maybe I shouldn't invite him yet...
- Allison: Daniel, you shouldn't worry so much.
- Allison: What's not to like? This wing looks amazing, I'm sure John will love it.
- Allison: If I can save a man, you can show your dad this amazing new wing!
Challenge 15 - Oliver's back!Edit
- Oliver's back and so are his friends!
Level 30 - Bedside mannersEdit
Don't let any patients leave with less than 3 hearts!
- Back at the new wing, Daniel returns to the new wing.
- Daniel, Connor, Ruth, Allison, John, Chance, Robin, Jenny, Joe, and Sophia are going to the new wing, showing their love for the wing.
- Daniel: So... Here it is, it's still a little rough, but this is our new wing!
- Sophia: Amazing!
- Chance: I like the feng shui of this room.
- Connor: Wow, you actually did a pretty good job.
- Robin: I love it.
- Connor and Jenny gave them kissing each other.
- Daniel: What do you think Dad?
- John: It...
- John: It's awful...
- Everyone scares to John.
- John: My hospital was fine before, it doesn't need a new wing.
- Everyone surprises to John.
- John: And who picked this color, blue for a hospital?!
- Everyone is jealousy towards John.
- Robin: JOHN!
- Robin angrily said, making everyone scares and surprised.
- John: What were you thinking?!
- Daniel sadly goes out of the new wing, and everyone does.
- Connor made a facepalm. Allison is running towards Daniel angrily.
- Daniel has gone to the main lobby.
- Allison: Daniel!
- Daniel: Allison, I need a little time alone.
- Allison: But...
- Daniel: You don't have to worry Allison, I won't... You know, I won't...
- Daniel: I just... just... need a little time... okay...
- Daniel: You have a great last day at the E.R....
- Daniel walks out of the Little Creek Hospital.
- Joe was back at the Emergency Room, and Allison does.
- Joe touches Allison's shoulder.
- Joe gave a lollipop to Allison, making her happy.
- Joe head out of the Emergency Room to go to the Ambulance, treating the patients, for the last day.
- Allison's phone: *RING*
- Allison answers the phone.
- Allison: Daniel?
- Daniel: All... ALli... Allison!
- Allison: Daniel, are you okay? You sound weird, are you home?
- Daniel: I'm fffffff... fine! Thanks for asking, I AM home, how did you know?
- Allison: Something's wrong, we need to get to Daniel's place FAST!
- Joe: Nothing's faster than an ambulance!
- Allison: Just stay where you are Daniel, we're coming.
- Daniel: Tha... That's nice...
- Back in Daniel's place...
- Daniel: There you are... Want some?
- Allison: Daniel, did you... self-medicate again?
- Daniel: I told you I wouldn't, didn't I... I'm just DRINKING!
- Daniel: Can't a man DRINK in the privacy of his own home?
- Daniel: Why can't he just be happy for me?
- Allison: I don't know, Daniel...
- Allison: Let's go inside.
- Daniel: Okay...
- Daniel can't balance! He fell down! Jenny and Joe gone to see what's wrong with Daniel!
- After that, Allison, Jenny, and Joe goes back to the present-day, prologue, to the present-day (now).
Cutscene: At the crashEdit
- At the crash, the music plays, during the rainy day.
- There was an ambulance crashed into the water.
- Allison climbs up out of the crashed ambulance, holding Daniel up to the surface.
- Allison and Daniel fall to the water, swimming to the shore.
- Allison lies Daniel at the shore, taking a breath.
- There was an explosion by the gas.
- Allison drags Daniel to the grass, from the shore, keeping Daniel safe from explosion.
- Allison lies her head on Daniel.
- Daniel: A-Allison?
- Allison hugs to Daniel, he's still alive.
- Allison: Your arm!?
- Allison: Th... That needs to be set and stitched up, you've already lost a lot of blood...
- Daniel: Th... The others?
- Allison: Jenny...
- Allison walks to Jenny, passed away. Allison lies to Jenny, but she didn't awaken up.
- Allison: She's still breathing and her pulse is strong!
- Allison: It looks like she dragged herself onto the grass and then passed out.
- Allison: I don't see Joe... He might still be in the ambulance...
- Daniel: A... arrr...
- Daniel: J-Joe fffffirst! I... I'll survive...
- Allison: Joe?
- Allison: JOE!
- Joe: St-Still alive...
- Allison: Joe! Thank goodness!
- Allison: I'm coming for you!
- Allison went to the water and swimming, going to the crashed ambulance truck.
- Allison is climbing the ambulance truck.
- Allison: Joe? I can't really see... How are you doing down there?
- Joe: I'm... I'm a little stuck, bit scratched up, but that's about it.
- Daniel: AARGG... aaah... RGRGRG...
- Daniel: All... Alli... Allison...
- Joe: Allison! Catch...
- Joe: Take those bandages, you'll need them for Daniel.
- Joe: Go save him! You can come back for me later...
- Allison: Thank you...
- Allison falls back to the water, swimming back to the shore.
- Allison goes to the shore, saving Daniel by putting bandages.
- Daniel: ArrrgGG,,, Arrr!
- Daniel: I... I'm losing... feeling... Arrg... arm...
- Daniel: Yo... You... have to... d-do... it... now!
- Allison: Daniel, I have no kit, all I have are these two bandages...
- Allison: If it's broken higher up and I try to set it...
- Daniel: R-Risk... w-we... rrrrrg... have to... t-t-take!
- Daniel: N-Now... D-Do it!
- Allison moves 3 times clockwise for his left arm...
- Daniel: AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGG!
- Allison: NO! The wound... an artery must have ruptured...
- Daniel bleeds out of the wound.
- Allison holds his heart, and suddenly Joe said.
- Joe: A-Allison? Was th... that scream, Daniel?
- Allison: Ye... Yes... He... He's out... His arm it's...
- Joe: Stay focused Allison, what is it you need to do?
- Allison: I... I need to stitch Daniel's wound... There's... so... so much blood, Joe...
- Allison: B-But my suturing tools... I don't ha...
- Joe: But if you keep the pressure on, he'll be alright for now, right?.
- Allison: Yes...
- Joe: Good...
- Joe: I've looked and I don't think the suture tools are in the ambulance, so maybe they're out there somewhere...
- Allison sees the suture tools on the grass.
- Allison: I can't reach it...
- Her arms are too short to reach it.
- Allison: JENNY! I could really use your help right now...
- Allison: Maybe I can find something that'll help me reach it...
- Allison: That stick might just work...
- Allison picks up the nearby stick, so she'll reach the tools.
- Allison is using her stick to get that tools, but there was a noise happened.
- Joe: *CLANG!*
- The box opens at the Ambulance.
- Allison: Joe, what happened? Is everything okay?
- Allison takes a look back at the ambulance, sees the exploding gas revealed.
- Joe: Everything is fine, I think a panel came loose, don't worry about me...
- Allison grabs a stick again, getting a bag of tools.
- Allison stitches the wound for Daniel.
- Allison: I DID IT!
- Allison: JOE, I actually did it!
- Allison: JOE?!
- And then, the gas explodes, and the Ambulance finally exploded and imploded, making Joe exploded to death.
- Allison was lied down by the explosion.
- Allison was overly scared on Ambulance crash explosion.
- Allison: JOE!
- And now, the rain is stopped. Allison is the only one who saved Daniel's life!
- Allison was massaging Daniel, sadly.
- Finally, at the end, the helicopter is picking up Allison, Jenny, and Daniel, heading back to the hospital.
- Allison Heart
- Daniel Summers
- Connor McCoy
- Ruth Phelps
- John Summer
- Chance Foley
- Robin Fisher
- Jenny Pope
- Joe Albright
- Sophia Gomez
- Lisa Asher
- Mason Hamilton
- Mr. Asher
|Fabulous Angela's contents|
| As per the new wiki, the characters are in this wiki.
Emily O'Malley, Patrick O'Malley, Paige O'Malley, Francois Truffaut, Angela Napoli, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Brigid Duffy, Kate O'Malley, Paddy O'Malley, Sharon Stepford, Grace Miriam Stepford, Antonio Napoli
Norma, Ziggy, Brad, Betty, Elvis, Mo, Tashi, Charles, Matthew, Maggie Tyler, Bill Tyler, Richard Green, Paul, Hunter, Stacey, Carmen, Carlos, Fresco, Philippe Durand, Amelie, Nadia, Fresco II, Officer Jackson, Reverend Baylor, Flannery, Gillon, Desmond, Ashling, Moon Blossom
Daniel Summers, Connor McCoy, Ruth Phelps, Allison Heart, Emily O'Malley, John Summer, Chance Foley, Robin Fisher, David Quinn, Jenny Pope, Joe Albright, Sophia Gomez, Michael Owen, Mason Hamilton, Lisa Asher
Glamorous Kate (doesn't exist)