This is the 4th episode of Heart's Medicine: Season One. After Libby's parents are apologized, Allison heads out of Pediatrics, and into the lobby.
- Allison enters the lobby, and sits down on the bench.
- Connor goes to the lobby, following after Allison.
- Connor: Allison... Are you alright?
- Allison cries.
- Connor: I used to care about my patients just as much, but you can't...
- Allison and Connor gave them a kiss.
- Daniel and John saw Allison and Connor are kissing each other.
- Allison: I... I have to...
- Allison rushed into somewhere.
- John: The reason that I called you all in here...
- John: ...is because I am happy to announce, that Daniel has FINALLY decided to work alongside me here at the hospital.
- John: I will be training him as my replacement for when I eventually retire.
- John: Thank you! That'll be all!.
- Connor leaves the lobby.
- And eveyone except Robin, Allison, John, and Daniel, leave the lobby.
- Allison: Hi, John. It's good to see you.
- John: Allison, this is Daniel. My son.
- Daniel: Yes, dad. We've met. Come on, let's head to your office.
- John and Daniel head to the office.
- Allison follows Robin into the Plastic Surgery.
- Target: 100/?; Expert: 125/?
- Allison: Good morning Dr. Fisher.
- Robin: Welcome to the plastic surgery and cosmetics ward, Allison.
- Robin: And please, just call me Robin.
- Allison go.
Before the eventEdit
- Connor enters the Plastic Surgery.
- Connor: Hey, how are you holding up? You wanna come over tonight? ...I can't really cook, but...
- Allison: I'm sorry, Connor, but yesterday... was a mistake.
- Connor: Personal or professional?
- Allison: That's not what I mean! Can we talk about this later?
- Connor: Uh-oh. No, we're going to talk about this now...
- Allison: I'm sorry I can't. It's my first shift here at plastics and on top of that I just need to reareange my thoughts...
- Connor: No need!!! I hope you and wonderbot have a nice life together...
- Connor leaves the room.
- Allison: I'm sorry you had to hear that...
- Robin: Don't worry about it, John and I have fights in the hospital all the time and we're not even in a relationship anymore.
- Allison: I don't know how it all got so complicated...
- Robin: I'm afraid you're asking the wrong person for relationship advice. Believe me, you're better off reading one of those trashy magazines than asking me.
During the shiftEdit
- Allison has 4 questions in the magazine to answer.
You overslept and have only a few minutes before your date arrives, you...
- ...look in the mirror and adjust your hair and make-up. (Correct)
- ...call to say you're running late.
- ...research how you can get to the date's location. (2nd)
- ...Cancel because this is way to stressful.
On a saturday night, when you're in a relationship, you like to...
- ...hang on the couch together and watch a movie.
- ...go out with friends together.
- ...go out with your friends without your partner.
- ...go to a fancy restaurant together. (Correct, 2nd)
If you could be anything in the world, you would be...
- ...a millionaire!
- ...working with animals.
- ...famous for something you've created.
- ...exactly who you are right now. (Correct, 2nd)
If a cute guy walks up to you in a bar, you...
- ...tell him you're not interested. (2nd)
- ...engage him in conversation. (Correct)
- ...are too embarrased to speak.
- ...I don't go to bars.
- 1st: Your ideal boyfriend is Good-Looking and takes you out every now and then.. He has a steady job and you will meet him very soon.
- 2nd: Your ideal boyfriend is Smart and takes you out every now and then.. He has a steady job and you will meet him if you open yourself up for the possibility.
- Allison: Hmmm, I don't think that helped at all...
- Target: ?/120; Expert: ?/140
- Brie and her mother are in the plastics.
- Denise: Dr. Risher! I am sooo excited to get started! Where do you want us?
- Robin: Hello, Denise. Well, for starters I'm going to have Dr. Heart here handle the pre-op work for the rhinoplasty.
- Allison: Certainly. What kind of nasal dysfunction are you experiencing?
- Denise: My dysfunction. My daughter is having a few... imperfections removed.
- Allison: But... but she's beautiful. Why would you let her get a nose job?
- Robin: Ahem. Dr. Heart, would you like to help young Brie here with her pre-op work or shall I?
During the shiftEdit
- Allison is choosing a nose for Brie.
- Denise: Ooh! What do you think of that one, dear? Dot has a nose like that and she's won four pageants this year.
- Brie: Sounds like a winner.
- Denise: Excellent! Then we'll see you tomorrow!
- Denise and Brie leave the Plastic Surgery.
- Allison goes to the make-up table.
- Robin: If there's something on your mind, I'd be happy to listen.
- Allison: Rhinoplasty is a complicated surgery. Why undergo one for cosmetic reasons?
- Robin: I understand. However, it is not our place to judge.
- Allison: Don't you think that woman is sending entirely the wrong message to her daughter?
- Robin: Perhaps, but as doctors we are accountable only for our own ethics, our own behavior. Understand?
- Allison and Robin leave the surgery.
- Target: ?/110; Expert: ?/140
- Denise and Brie enter the Plastics.
- Denise: Helloooooo! Guess who again?
- Robin: Hello, there. How is our patient today?
- Denise: She is just SO excited! Aren't you, dear?
- Denise: So um... who will be performing the surgery?
- Robin: Allison will be performing the rhinoplasty under my supervision.
During the shiftEdit
- Allison does 14 gestures to Brie, for surgery.
- Robin: Check out the data on this vitamin read-out.
- Robin: Find which color has the highest peak.
- Robin: Click the vitamin bottle that matches the color of the highest peak on the read-out.
- Allison finds the highest peak.
- Robin: Nice work. At higher levels you will be required to do the same for each color on the read-out, from highest to lowest peak.
- Robin: The surgery was successful. Your daughter needs to rest for a while however before she can go home.
- Denise makes a call.
- Denise: Hello? ...Yes! Hand on just a minute, Betty.
- Denise: It's the pageant doctor. I'm on the steering committee. I'll just be in the lobby.
- Denise runs to the hallway, to the lobby.
- Allison: How are you feeling? Well enough to go home?
- Brie: Where's my mom?
- Allison: She's raking a phone call in the lobby... Brie, can I ask you something?
- Brie: As long as it's not 'smelling your perfume', go ahead.
- Allison: What's the deal with your mom and these pageants?
- Brie: You didn't know? My mom is a former Miss Billxi, Mississippi. Ask her, she'll tell you all about it.
- Denise runs into the Plastic Surgery room.
- Denise: My poop\r baby! Let's get you home right now!
- Denise puts Brie back into hone.
- Target: ?/120; Expert: ?/145
- Daniel is in the Plastic Surgery, while Allison and Robin enter the room.
- Daniel: Hey, Allison! Um... have you seen Stan?
- Allison: The janitor? No, why?
- Daniel: Well... because I noticed a bunch of rose petals scattered about the room...
- Daniel: 'Someone' really ought to clean them up. See you late.r
- Daniel leaves the Plastics.
- Robin: I believe this is yours?
During the shiftEdit
- Robin finds a petal for Allison. Allison needs 9 more rose petals to find.
- The other day I got the "Filler Up" achievement is that "Fill up every station in a room".
- Daniel: I see you found all the rose petals! Did you discover my hidden message yet?
- Daniel: Each petal has a letter on it. Here, let me show you.
- Allison: 'start over?'
- Daniel: What do you say?
- Allison: I suppose...
- Daniel: Great! I'll talk to you later then.
- Daniel leaves the Plastics, letting Allison go.
- Target: ?/130; Expert: ?/155
- Denise and Brie are back in the hospital, back in the Plastics.
- denise: Yoo hoooo! Guess who's here for their follow up?
- Denise: I have a call to make, girls. Be back in a jiff!
- Denise leaves in the other way.
- Allison takes off Brie's mask.
- Robin: Hmm... we've got some heavier than normal bleeding here.
- Robin: Brie, are you taking any medicarions besides the antibiotics I prescribed?
- Brie: Er... just some diet pills.
- Robin: The pills are acting as an anticoagulant.
- Robin: Allison, I can stop the bleeding, but it's essential she stay hydrated until the pills are out of her system.
- Allison goes, trying to get Brie to keep hydrated.
During the shiftEdit
- Allison tries to keep Brie hydrated.
- Suddenly, during my day, Brie was dehydrated.
If Brie's still hydratedEdit
- Robin: The bleeding looks to have stopped. I think we're out of the danger zone.
- Denise: 'Danger Zone'? What's going on here?
- Allison: Diet pills! That's what's going on here!
- Denise: Diet pills?
- Allison: Just another risky endeavor you forced upon your daughter so she could compete in pageants, like her nose job!
- Denise: But- But my daughter doesn't compete in pageants.
- Denise: My daughter broke her nose playing volleyball. The rhinoplasty was her birthday present. SHE asked for it.
- Denise: Come on, Brie. We're getting out of here. We'll talk about these diet pills of yours later.
- Brie and Denise leave, and-
- Allison: Robin, about what happened...
- Robin: Allison, I can't tell you how to live your life, but can I give you some advice?
- Allison: Of course.
- Robin: As a physician it can be easy to focus on other people's problems as a way of avoiding our own.
- Robin: My door is always open if you want to talk. I'll be in my office.
- Allison and Ruth leave the Plastic Surgery.