This is the 4th episode of Heart's Medicine: Season One. After Libby's parents are apologized, Allison heads out of Pediatrics, and into the lobby.
- Allison enters the lobby, and sits down on the bench.
- Connor goes to the lobby, following after Allison.
- Connor: Allison... Are you alright?
- Allison cries.
- Connor: I used to care about my patients just as much, but you can't...
- Allison and Connor gave them a kiss.
- Daniel and John saw Allison and Connor are kissing each other.
- Allison: I... I have to...
- Allison rushed into somewhere.
- John: The reason that I called you all in here...
- John: ...is because I am happy to announce, that Daniel has FINALLY decided to work alongside me here at the hospital.
- John: I will be training him as my replacement for when I eventually retire.
- John: Thank you! That'll be all!.
- Connor leaves the lobby.
- And eveyone except Robin, Allison, John, and Daniel, leave the lobby.
- Allison: Hi, John. It's good to see you.
- John: Allison, this is Daniel. My son.
- Daniel: Yes, dad. We've met. Come on, let's head to your office.
- John and Daniel head to the office.
- Allison follows Robin into the Plastic Surgery.
- Target: 100/?; Expert: 125/?
- Allison: Good morning Dr. Fisher.
- Robin: Welcome to the plastic surgery and cosmetics ward, Allison.
- Robin: And please, just call me Robin.
- Allison go.
Before the eventEdit
- Connor enters the Plastic Surgery.
- Connor: Hey, how are you holding up? You wanna come over tonight? ...I can't really cook, but...
- Allison: I'm sorry, Connor, but yesterday... was a mistake.
- Connor: Personal or professional?
- Allison: That's not what I mean! Can we talk about this later?
- Connor: Uh-oh. No, we're going to talk about this now...
- Allison: I'm sorry I can't. It's my first shift here at plastics and on top of that I just need to reareange my thoughts...
- Connor: No need!!! I hope you and wonderbot have a nice life together...
- Connor leaves the room.
- Allison: I'm sorry you had to hear that...
- Robin: Don't worry about it, John and I have fights in the hospital all the time and we're not even in a relationship anymore.
- Allison: I don't know how it all got so complicated...
- Robin: I'm afraid you're asking the wrong person for relationship advice. Believe me, you're better off reading one of those trashy magazines than asking me.
During the shiftEdit
- Allison has 4 questions in the magazine to answer.
You overslept and have only a few minutes before your date arrives, you...
- ...look in the mirror and adjust your hair and make-up. (Correct)
- ...call to say you're running late.
- ...research how you can get to the date's location. (2nd)
- ...Cancel because this is way to stressful.
On a saturday night, when you're in a relationship, you like to...
- ...hang on the couch together and watch a movie.
- ...go out with friends together.
- ...go out with your friends without your partner.
- ...go to a fancy restaurant together. (Correct, 2nd)
If you could be anything in the world, you would be...
- ...a millionaire!
- ...working with animals.
- ...famous for something you've created.
- ...exactly who you are right now. (Correct, 2nd)
If a cute guy walks up to you in a bar, you...
- ...tell him you're not interested. (2nd)
- ...engage him in conversation. (Correct)
- ...are too embarrased to speak.
- ...I don't go to bars.
- 1st: Your ideal boyfriend is Good-Looking and takes you out every now and then.. He has a steady job and you will meet him very soon.
- 2nd: Your ideal boyfriend is Smart and takes you out every now and then.. He has a steady job and you will meet him if you open yourself up for the possibility.
- Allison: Hmmm, I don't think that helped at all...
- Target: ?/120; Expert: ?/140
- Brie and her mother are in the plastics.
- Denise: Dr. Risher! I am sooo excited to get started! Where do you want us?
- Robin: Hello, Denise. Well, for starters I'm going to have Dr. Heart here handle the pre-op work for the rhinoplasty.
- Allison: Certainly. What kind of nasal dysfunction are you experiencing?
- Denise: My dysfunction. My daughter is having a few... imperfections removed.
- Allison: But... but she's beautiful. Why would you let her get a nose job?
- Robin: Ahem. Dr. Heart, would you like to help young Brie here with her pre-op work or shall I?
During the shiftEdit
- Allison is choosing a nose for Brie.
- Denise: Ooh! What do you think of that one, dear? Dot has a nose like that and she's won four pageants this year.
- Brie: Sounds like a winner.
- Denise: Excellent! Then we'll see you tomorrow!
- Denise and Brie leave the Plastic Surgery.
- Allison goes to the make-up table.
- Robin: If there's something on your mind, I'd be happy to listen.
- Allison: Rhinoplasty is a complicated surgery. Why undergo one for cosmetic reasons?
- Robin: I understand. However, it is not our place to judge.
- Allison: Don't you think that woman is sending entirely the wrong message to her daughter?
- Robin: Perhaps, but as doctors we are accountable only for our own ethics, our own behavior. Understand?
- Allison and Robin leave the surgery.
- Target: ?/110; Expert: ?/140
- Denise and Brie enter the Plastics.
- Denise: Helloooooo! Guess who again?
- Robin: Hello, there. How is our patient today?
- Denise: She is just SO excited! Aren't you, dear?
- Denise: So um... who will be performing the surgery?
- Robin: Allison will be performing the rhinoplasty under my supervision.
During the shiftEdit
- Allison does 14 gestures to Brie, for surgery.
- Robin: Check out the data on this vitamin read-out.
- Robin: Find which color has the highest peak.
- Robin: Click the vitamin bottle that matches the color of the highest peak on the read-out.
- Allison finds the highest peak.
- Robin: Nice work. At higher levels you will be required to do the same for each color on the read-out, from highest to lowest peak.
- Robin: The surgery was successful. Your daughter needs to rest for a while however before she can go home.
- Denise makes a call.
- Denise: Hello? ...Yes! Hand on just a minute, Betty.
- Denise: It's the pageant doctor. I'm on the steering committee. I'll just be in the lobby.
- Denise runs to the hallway, to the lobby.
- Allison: How are you feeling? Well enough to go home?
- Brie: Where's my mom?
- Allison: She's raking a phone call in the lobby... Brie, can I ask you something?
- Brie: As long as it's not 'smelling your perfume', go ahead.
- Allison: What's the deal with your mom and these pageants?
- Brie: You didn't know? My mom is a former Miss Billxi, Mississippi. Ask her, she'll tell you all about it.
- Denise runs into the Plastic Surgery room.
- Denise: My poop\r baby! Let's get you home right now!
- Denise puts Brie back into hone.
- Target: ?/120; Expert: ?/145
- Daniel is in the Plastic Surgery, while Allison and Robin enter the room.
- Daniel: Hey, Allison! Um... have you seen Stan?
- Allison: The janitor? No, why?
- Daniel: Well... because I noticed a bunch of rose petals scattered about the room...
- Daniel: 'Someone' really ought to clean them up. See you late.r
- Daniel leaves the Plastics.
- Robin: I believe this is yours?
During the shiftEdit
- Robin finds a petal for Allison. Allison needs 9 more rose petals to find.
- The other day I got the "Filler Up" achievement is that "Fill up every station in a room".
- Daniel: I see you found all the rose petals! Did you discover my hidden message yet?
- Daniel: Each petal has a letter on it. Here, let me show you.
- Allison: 'start over?'
- Daniel: What do you say?
- Allison: I suppose...
- Daniel: Great! I'll talk to you later then.
- Daniel leaves the Plastics, letting Allison go.
- Target: ?/130; Expert: ?/155
- Denise and Brie are back in the hospital, back in the Plastics.
- denise: Yoo hoooo! Guess who's here for their follow up?
- Denise: I have a call to make, girls. Be back in a jiff!
- Denise leaves in the other way.
- Allison takes off Brie's mask.
- Robin: Hmm... we've got some heavier than normal bleeding here.
- Robin: Brie, are you taking any medicarions besides the antibiotics I prescribed?
- Brie: Er... just some diet pills.
- Robin: The pills are acting as an anticoagulant.
- Robin: Allison, I can stop the bleeding, but it's essential she stay hydrated until the pills are out of her system.
- Allison goes, trying to get Brie to keep hydrated.
During the shiftEdit
- Allison tries to keep Brie hydrated.
- Suddenly, during my day, Brie was dehydrated.
If Brie's still hydratedEdit
- Robin: The bleeding looks to have stopped. I think we're out of the danger zone.
- Denise: 'Danger Zone'? What's going on here?
- Allison: Diet pills! That's what's going on here!
- Denise: Diet pills?
- Allison: Just another risky endeavor you forced upon your daughter so she could compete in pageants, like her nose job!
- Denise: But- But my daughter doesn't compete in pageants.
- Denise: My daughter broke her nose playing volleyball. The rhinoplasty was her birthday present. SHE asked for it.
- Denise: Come on, Brie. We're getting out of here. We'll talk about these diet pills of yours later.
- Brie and Denise leave, and-
- Allison: Robin, about what happened...
- Robin: Allison, I can't tell you how to live your life, but can I give you some advice?
- Allison: Of course.
- Robin: As a physician it can be easy to focus on other people's problems as a way of avoiding our own.
- Robin: My door is always open if you want to talk. I'll be in my office.
- Allison and Ruth leave the Plastic Surgery.
If Brie's dehydratedEdit
|Fabulous Angela's contents|
| As per the new wiki, the characters are in this wiki.
Emily O'Malley, Patrick O'Malley, Paige O'Malley, Francois Truffaut, Angela Napoli, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Brigid Duffy, Kate O'Malley, Paddy O'Malley, Sharon Stepford, Grace Miriam Stepford, Antonio Napoli
Norma, Ziggy, Brad, Betty, Elvis, Mo, Tashi, Charles, Matthew, Maggie Tyler, Bill Tyler, Richard Green, Paul, Hunter, Stacey, Carmen, Carlos, Fresco, Philippe Durand, Amelie, Nadia, Fresco II, Officer Jackson, Reverend Baylor, Flannery, Gillon, Desmond, Ashling, Moon Blossom
Daniel Summers, Connor McCoy, Ruth Phelps, Allison Heart, Emily O'Malley, John Summer, Chance Foley, Robin Fisher, David Quinn, Jenny Pope, Joe Albright, Sophia Gomez, Michael Owen, Mason Hamilton, Lisa Asher
Glamorous Kate (doesn't exist)