This is the 5th and final episode of Heart's Medicine: Season One.
- Allison goes past the lobby and into the lab.
- Allison's in the lab, seeing Ruth.
- Allison: Ruth... I'm sorry about my behavior at Robert's party. I had no right to lash out at you like that.
- Ruth: It doesn't matter, dear, this job can be a bit heavy at times...
- Ruth: ...and even more so when it hits close to home.
- Allison: It's just...
- Allison: I couldn't lose anyone close to me again...
- Ruth: Was it your father?
- Ruth: Oh, dear...
- Ruth: ... you must have loved your dad a great deal for it to still hurt so much...
- Allison: Remember that in the end that's all that matters.
- Ruth and Allison gave a hug.
- Allison is depressed;
- Ruth: I wish I could tell you this under better circumstances, but...
- Ruth: Robert passed away last night in his home...
- Ruth: He was surrounded by fanily and friends. He kept them laughing until the very end.
- Ruth: I know he'd still want you to have this,
- Allison unwraps and opens the present.
- Target: 120; Expert: 140
- Robin took Allison to the Prenatal.
- Robin: Allison, you've met Chance before. He is our prenatal specialist.
- Robin: Chance, can you show Allison around today?
- Chance: Sure, Robin. Good morning, Allison. How has your residency been going so far?
- Allison: In a word, 'eventful'.
- Chance: Ah! I've just the 'stress reliever' for you, then.
- Chance: I bought some herbal peppermint vapor odorizers for the ward.
- Chance: Perhaps you could activate them for me? Though I don't quite remember where I put them all...
- Allison; How about, 'I'll do my best and if I can't get to all of them I'll ask for help?'
- Chance: Wonderful! That's all I can ask.
During the shiftEdit
- Allison lights up 10 candles.
- Chance: Take a look at the pose in the top right corner.
- Chance: Match the pose by clicking on the limb that isn't in the correct position.
- Chance: Keep clicking until you've found the correct position.
- Chance: That's it! Now click on the 'ready' button to check if you did it correctly.
- Chance: Great! You've shown the patient how to do a yoga move.
- Allison: Wow! That is nice.
- Chance: Aromatherapy can have a powerful effect on our psychological and physical well being.
- Chance: I find it as essential to my daily routine as yoga, meditation or even getting enough sleep.
- Chance: Please, take one home.
- Target: 135; Expert: 155
- Pregnant Mrs. Henriquez and Mr. Henriquez are in the prenatal.
- Chance: Oh, my! How far apart are the contractions?
- Mrs. Henriquez: They're ten minutes apart still but...
- Mr. Henriquez: "Darling... you're just worried! Let's come back when the contractions are closer together...
- Mrs. Henriquez: You're probably right...
- Chance: Hmm... let's have a look...
- Chance, and Allison take a pregnant girl to the bed, and the man stands.
- Chance is scanning for a baby.
- Chance: The baby's umbilical cord is wrapped around it's neck. We need to deliver her now.
- Chance: Allison, I'm going to need your assistance.
- Allison: I- I can't. I've never-
- Mrs. Henriquez: Ughhhhhhhh!
- Chance: Quickly! Just follow my lead...
During the shiftEdit
- Allison and Chance do 13 gestures.
- After 6 gestures done, it will take a while.
- 6 hours later...
- After the last 7 gestures, the baby is delivered.
- Allison grabs a baby out of her tummy.
- Welcome new baby to the Enriquez family!
- Chance: Mr. and Mrs. Henriquez, you have yourselves a healthy baby girl!
- Henriquez's baby: Waaaaaaaa!
- Target: 120; Expert: 150
- Allison: Chance, about yesterday... how did you know something was wrong with that woman's baby?
- Allison: I mean... if she had listened to her husband, there's no telling what could have happened.
- Chance: The truth is I didn't know if anything was wrong...
- Chance: ...but the patient did.
- Chance: Everyone has an 'inner nurturer' that knows how to take loving care of 'you'. Sometimes we just need to learn how to listen to that voice.
- Chance: I actually have a personality form for finding out more about you
- Chance: Here... you might find it useful...
During the shiftEdit
- Allison has 4 questions about her personality.
- Chance: Move your mouse into the middle square to find a baby's heart rate. Babies won't stop moving, so you'll need to keep the heart in the square by countering the little tyke's movements.
- Chance: Keep up the good work!
- Chance: Great! You've recorded the baby's heartbeat.
Imagine a landscape with a cube in it, how big is the cube?
- Very big, like an elephant. (2nd)
- As big as I am.
- Small, like a strange box.
- Really small, like an ice cube. (Correct)
In that landscape imagine a ladder, where is it in relation to the cube and how big is it?
- It's close to the cube and very high. (2nd)
- It's far away from the cube and very high. (Correct)
- It's close to the cube and low.
- It's far away from the cube and low.
Next to the cube is a horse, what is the horse doing?
- The horse is looking at the cube. (Correct)
- The horse is actively jumping around.
- The horse is calmly eating grass. (2nd)
- The horse is carrying the cube.
There is a storm on the horizon. How close is it and are you in danger?
- It's far away and is harmless.
- It's close, but harmless. (2nd)
- It's far away, but dangerous. (Correct)
- It's near by and dangerous.
- Your ego is a lot smaller than the average person.
- You have high aspirations, but feel far away from achieving them.
- Your ideal partner only has eyes for you.
- The problems you will face are large, but thankfully still far away.
- Your ego is larger than the average person.
- You have high aspirations and feel really close to achieving them.
- Your ideal partner is nurturing and calm.
- The problems you will face are small, but close.
- Allison: Thanks for the questionnaire, Chance.
- Chance: Remeber: knowledge comes from other people. Wisdom comes from yourself.
- Allison: Chance, I have a concern of my own. We're seeing lots more patients with severe flu-like symptoms.
- Allison: I'd like us to have the flu station in here tomorrow. I know it's expensive, but I'm concerned, especially about our newborns.
- Chance: Alright, if you feel it's important, I'll make sure to request it.
- Allison and Chance leave the Prenatal Care.
- Target: 125; Expert: 155
- Chance brought a flu station.
- Chance: We received the flu station, but it still needs to be set up correctly.
- Allison: I'm on it, Chance. We need you on the ward.
- Allison goes.
During the shiftEdit
- Allison sets up the flu station, to make it correctly.
- Chance leaves the Prenatal Care.
- Allison follows Chance, leaving the Prenatal Care.
- Target: 140; Expert: 160
- Back in the lobby, Little Creek Hospital Family was speaking.
- John: Everyone, please! There's simply no evidence to suggest an outbreak of any new influenza subtype.
- Allison: It's true.
- Everyone looking at Allison.
- Allison: Expectant mothers are usually the most susceptible due to their weakened immune systems.
- Allison: We saw a lot of severe flu-like symptons in prenatal.
- Connor: So you guys have the flu station? What about my kids?
- Allison: Any patients with flu symptons can be sent to our ward, tomorrow.
- Allison: We'll send our healthy newborns and expectant mothers to pediatrics or basic diagnosis, keeping only those patients showing symptoms.
- Robin; Sounds very sensible.
- Chance, Allison, Robin, John, and Daniel, are in the Prenatal Care.
- John: I said I'm fine, Daniel!
- Robin: Chance, Allison: while I was interim medical director I was able to order some H9N9 vaccines.
- Robin: They've only just arrived and there's only six, so we're one short.
- Allison: John, we need you to go home.
- John: May I remind you, young lady, whose hospital you're standing in? Who brought you here?
- Allison: John, you've been a great mentor to me, and I'm grateful...
- Allison: ...but you're in no shape to receive a vaccine of this sort, and the flu poses a real risk to your life.
- Daniel: She's right, Dad. Let me drive you home.
- John: I'll drive MYSELF home when I'm good and ready!
- John walks out of the Prenatal Care.
- Robin: I'll inoculate the rest of staff.
- Daniel and Robin leave the Prenatal, letting Allison go.
During the shiftEdit
- Allison has to watch out for the flu.
- Allison: We did it!
- Allison and Chance gave them a high five.
- There was a car going driving to crash.
- Allison and Chance are seeing somewhere, looking for the car crash.
- Ruth enters the Prenatal, warning Allison and Chance.
- Ruth: John's been in an accident!
- At the car crash, John was knocked out by an accident.
- Daniel cries very sadly.
- Allison was so surprised.
- Robin was seeing Daniel crying.
- Daniel: We tried, it's no use...
- Allison does 27 gestures for John.
- Allison does the first 2 gestures.
- Robin: Allison... please... it's too late.
- Allison: I'm sorry Robin, but I have to try...
- Allison does the final 25 gestures, making John wakes up, and revive.
- Daniel: Dad!
- Allison: Let's get him to the hospital!
- Daniel is walking around, after he's back in the hospital.
- Allison and Gabriel are in the hospital.
- Allison: John is stable and awake.
- Allison: ...he suffered a major heart-attack in his car and it could be a while until he returns to work.
- Daniel: Can we go see him?
- Allison: ...actually, he's already been asking for a wheelchair...
- Allison: ...but I don’t think he's ready for that just yet...
- Ruth takes John, into the wheelchair.
- John: ...not ready?! Pffffffffff...
- Ruth: I'm sorry, Allison, but he threatened to fire me...
- John: Good... you're *cough* all here, I've got an announcement to make...
- John: ...as of today my function he... here is strictly of an "advisory" nature...
- John: ...I've decided to retire and leave the clinic to my son.
- John: ...and as for you, Allison...
- John: 'Thank you' just doesn't seem to cut it...
- John: ...you saved, not just my life, but a few others along the way...
- John: ...and on top of that you fit perfectly in our little family.
- Johnr: ...That's why you should know whenever you finish your residency there will be a spot waiting for you here...
- Allison and John gave a hug.
- Allison: Thanks John, I'd like that very much...
- John: Now go and take the rest of the week off, because next week you're meeting the rest of the staff...
- Allison, Daniel, and Connor are about to leave.
- Daniel: Can I give you a ride when you're done, Allison?
- Connor: Don't be ridiculous, you live on the other side of town. I'll give her a ride.
- Allison: Actually, it's a beautiful day outside, I think I'll walk home.
- Allison is walking home, heads out of the Little Creek Hospital.
- Allison received a letter.
|Fabulous Angela's contents|
| As per the new wiki, the characters are in this wiki.
Emily O'Malley, Patrick O'Malley, Paige O'Malley, Francois Truffaut, Angela Napoli, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Brigid Duffy, Kate O'Malley, Paddy O'Malley, Sharon Stepford, Grace Miriam Stepford, Antonio Napoli
Norma, Ziggy, Brad, Betty, Elvis, Mo, Tashi, Charles, Matthew, Maggie Tyler, Bill Tyler, Richard Green, Paul, Hunter, Stacey, Carmen, Carlos, Fresco, Philippe Durand, Amelie, Nadia, Fresco II, Officer Jackson, Reverend Baylor, Flannery, Gillon, Desmond, Ashling, Moon Blossom
Daniel Summers, Connor McCoy, Ruth Phelps, Allison Heart, Emily O'Malley, John Summer, Chance Foley, Robin Fisher, David Quinn, Jenny Pope, Joe Albright, Sophia Gomez, Michael Owen, Mason Hamilton, Lisa Asher
Glamorous Kate (doesn't exist)