This is the 4th episode of Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal. One month later after the ambulance crashed and exploded, Allison rushed back to the hospital.
Level 31 - Bad mannersEdit
Have exactly two patients served with three hearts or less.
- One month later...
- Jenny Pope is still alive.
- Connor McCoy and Chance Foley were the head of Physiotherapy.
- Connor dropped the color cones.
- Connor: ARG!
- Connor: I can't wait till the new pediatrics room is built so I can get out of here!
- Chance: Oh, I kinda like it here.
- Connor: You would, wouldn't you?
- Connor: What do you like most? The constant sweat smell...
- Connor: ...Or dealing with people who can do nothing for themse...?
- Daniel enters the Physical Therapy.
- Daniel tried to grab the dumbbell, but it dropped to the floor hardly.
- Daniel picks up the dumbbell again, and he started to work to get his muscles grow.
- Chance: Back to work, I guess...
- Connor leaves the Physical Therapy, letting Chance go.
- Daniel puts the dumbbell, softly and sound.
- Daniel leaves the Physical Therapy, while Chance is picking up something, gathering information.
- Connor and Jenny are entering the Physical Therapy.
- Connor: Jenny! You ready for tonight?
- Connor: I got us combo-tickets for both Lucha Libre wrestling and the monster truck rally...
- Jenny: I don't know Connor, cars getting crushed...
- Connor: Oh... But... uhm... these are non-refundable...
- Connor: Hmmm... We could also watch the new 'Disposables' movie.
- Jenny: Never mind, let's just do what you want...
- Connor: Cool! It's going to be a great night! Just you wait and see...
- Chance: Make sure you're on time tomorrow, I might need your help...
- Chance: Allison is coming back to work...
- Chance: ...against my advice.
- Connor: Don't worry about Allison, she's a big girl that can handle herself.
Challenge 16 - No time to waitEdit
- There's only 1 spot to wait. Don't lose 3 or more patients!
Level 32 - Watch your step!Edit
Don't walk more than 500 steps during this shift.
- Allison enters the Physiotherapy after Allison rushed Daniel back to the hospital, after the ambulance crashed and exploded.
- Chance: Allison! So good to have you back!
- Connor walks to Allison about her feelings.
- Connor: You okay?
- Allison: As okay as I can be...
- Allison: I've just had to testify...
- Allison: I'm just happy to get back to work.
- Connor: Well, let's get back to work them!
- Chance laving the Physiotherapy, while Allison go, Connor picks up something.
- Connor leaves the room, letting Allison go.
- Allison goes to the checkout computer.
- Daniel enters the Physical Therapy to see Allison.
- Allison: Daniel...?
- Allison: Where... Where have you been, I've been calling you...
- Allison: I mean we haven't even talked...
- Daniel rushes out of Physical Therapy room, while Connor enters.
- Allison: Daniel?
- Connor is confused, by Allison rushes out of the room to find Daniel.
- Allison: Daniel!?
- Allison: I just don't get it, he hasn't spoken to me since the accident...
- Allison: Is he angry? Did I do something wrong?
Level 33 - Princess's ball!Edit
Gather Princess' toys!
- Allison, Chance, and Connor are in Physical Therapy.
- Connor: Well, $%*# 'em them!
- Connor: If he doesn't wanna talk to you, he doesn't deserve to talk to you!
- Chance: I wouldn't use the same words, but I have to agree with Connor here...
- Chance and Connor gave them a hug.
- Connor: And if Chance and I actually agree on something, it has to be true!
- Connor: Don't worry, we'll cheer you up!
- Connor: Prin-cess!
- Princess Doge goes into the Physical Therapy.
- Princess is cheering Allison up.
- Allison touches Princess Doge.
- Chance: We talked about this Connor, you can't bring your dog to work.
- Connor: It's a therapy dog!
- Chance: You know that just calling it that, doesn't make it true, right?
- Princess Doge plays.
- Chance: Okay... She can stay...
- Allison and Connor gave them a high-five.
- Connor: Now let's find some toys for you to play with!
- Connor leads Princess Doge to the bed, letting Allison go to work.
During the dayEdit
- Allison gathers the toys for Princess Doge.
- Allison goes to the computer, while Connor returns to Physiotherapy, with his toys.
- Princess Doge goes to Connor, with his toys brought.
- Connor throws the ball with Princess Doge, letting her run to fetch.
- Allison: Thanks for today, Connor!
- Connor: Don't thank me, thank Princess!
- Allison: Thanks Princess!
- Allison wanes: See you guys, tomorrow!
- Connor leaves the Physiotherapy.
- And Princess runs out towards the hallway from the Physical Therapy.
- Allison heads out of the Physiotherapy to the hallway.
- Daniel returns to the Physical Therapy, grabbing the dumbbell to exercise for his muscles.
- Chance enters the Physical Therapy.
- Chance and Allison saw Daniel doing the dumbbell lifting.
- Allison: Isn't the recovery room closed in the evening...
- Chance: It used to be, but Daniel specifically asked to train here after hours...
- Chance: ...where he isn't "disturbed" by anyone.
- Allison: How's he doing?
- Chance: He hasn't been able to move a few of his fingers yet...
- Chance: I don't know if he'll ever be able to...
Challenge 17 - At Their Own Pace!Edit
- Every patient has their own tempo!
Level 34 - Clean-up Duty!Edit
Clean up the mess in the room!
- In the messed-up room, Jenny and Connor were talking about the mess.
- Connor: What do you mean it's most definitely me?!
- Jenny: You took me to a monster truck rally...
- Jenny: I mean, you're not exactly relationship material...
- Jenny: When you nearly die, you start to re-evaluate your life.
- Connor: So it's that again...
- Connor: It's not like you're going to drive an ambulance off a cliff a second time...
- Allison enters the Physical therapy to see Jenny and Connor.
- Connor: Right? Allison?
- Connor: Allison?
- Allison: WHY IS IT ALWAYS SUCH A MESS IN HERE, DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF?!
- Allison shouts to Connor and Jenny, while Jenny and Connor surprised.
- Allison walks to the mess to clean up.
- Connor: Uhm... Okay...
- Jenny: It doesn't matter Connor, it was nice, but now it's over...
- Jenny leaves the Physical Therapy.
- Connor: Well... That's just great....
- Connor leaves the room, but Allison takes a deep breath.
During the dayEdit
- Allison is cleaning up the mess, including the package, the blocks, and the cones.
- Allison walks to the Coloring Block Tower, and Princess messes up to make the tower collapse.
- Allison: I guess cleaning up is out of the question...
- Connor enters the Physiotherapy.
- Connor: I'm mot the most observant guy in the world, but something tells me this wasn't really about the messy room...
- Allison: It wasn't...
- Connor: Wait! I'll get you some tea, Chance always says everything's better with a cup of tea...
- Connor goes to the drawer.
- Connor: Now where did you hide your tea, you...
- Some time later, Connor found a cup of tea, with Allison.
- Allison: So if I never talked Daniel into showing the wing to his dad...
- Allison: Joe would still... And Daniel...
- Connor: You're going to become a doctor, Allison, so you can't think like that.
- Connor: At the end of the day, you can only hope you've done more good than bad.
- Connor: But I'm one to talk... I might not show it, but things get to me just as much...
- Connor: Just try to focus on the good things you've done... You saved some kid's dad, right?
- Allison tries to kiss Connor, but Allison and Connor are scared of kissing.
- Connor: I'm sorry Allison, I mean... I really, really want this... But not like this.
- Connor: ...But I also don't want see you any sadder, let's just pretend it didn't happen.
Level 35 - Rushing is Dangerous!Edit
Don't help more than 15 patients per minute.
- Allison, Connor, and Chance are in the room.
- Chance: Has someone been drinking my tea?
- Connor: I dunno, maybe it was the tea-burglars, there's been a lot of tea-robberies lately...
- John enters the Physiotherapy.
- John: Allison! Have you seen Daniel?
- Allison: No, but he night be here after closing time, why?
- John: He was supposed to testify about the events during the crash...
- John: This is the second appointment he's missed...
- John: He... He hasn't spoken to me since the crash, I just want to know he's okay...
- Allison: Well, he hasn't talked to me since the crash earlier...
- John: I'm so sorry, Allison...
- Allison and John gave a hug.
- Allison: It's not your fault...
- John: I'm not so sure...
- John leaves the Physiotherapy, and Chance does, letting Allison go.
- Connor enters the Physiotherapy, but Princess goes to Connor.
- Connor: Time for a walk Princess, you comin'?
- Allison: Yeah, I could use a little fresh air, thanks...
- Connor: Don't thank me yet, you're picking up after her?
Challenge 18 - Emily’s Hospital Food IVEdit
- Help Emily in the hospital canteen.
Level 36 - Sophia is looking at you!Edit
Hide from Sophia!
- Chance: Hey Allison, there you are!
- Chance: Do you know Sophia is in the hospital and she's looking for you?
- Connor: You look a little pale, everything okay?
- Allison: Why? Why is she looking for me? Did she look angry?
- Chance: I didn't think she looked angry...
- Chance: But here she comes, you can ask her yourself...
- Chance leaves the Physiotherapy.
- Allison: Hide me!!
- Allison crawl on the floor.
- Chance enters the Physiotherapy.
- Chance: Sophia! Sophia! Allison's right...
- Chance: ...Here... Hmmm, that's strange, she was here just a second ago...
- Connor: She just left 10 seconds ago...
- Connor: ...That way.
- Connor and Sophia left beyond the checkout desk.
- Connor leaves the Physiotherapy, letting Allison hide from Sophia.
During the dayEdit
If Allison hidesEdit
- Sophia is trying to look at Allison, but she didn't see her, the first time, then the second time, and the third time.
Once Allison doesn't hideEdit
- Looks like Sophia is now looking at us! She's entering the Physiotherapy.
- Sophia: Allison! I want to speak with you after your shift.
- Allison: S-Sure... I understand...
- And then, Sophia leaves the Physiotherapy, letting Allison go at normal time.
- Allison: There she is again!
- Connor: Are you sure you want to keep doing this?
- Sophia enters the Physiotherapy, from the checkout desk.
- Sophia: Connor, I've been missing Allison all day, have you seen her?
- Connor: No, she... uhm... she's not here.
- Princess: BARK!! BARK!!
- Sophia: Hey Girl... What are you...
- Sophia walks to Princess Doge.
- Sophia: Allison?!
- Allison looks at Sophia.
Level 37 - One for all!Edit
Score at least one golden heart patient of each type!
- Back in the room, Sophia, is yelling at Allison and Connor about her boyfriend, Joe Albright's death.
- Sophia: Allison?! What...
- Allison: I'm... I'm so sorry...
- Allison: Joe... It's all my fault... You must be so angry...
- Sophia: Angry? Angry at you? Angry for what?
- Sophia: I'm sure you did everything you could for Joe...
- Sophia and Allison gave a hug.
- Sophia: I... I do have something to ask you, though...
- Sophia: Joe... My Joe... I can't even bury him...
- Sophia: The mortician is holding the remains until everyone involved has testified...
- Allison: Daniel...
- Sophia: Exactly... I know you and Daniel are close, can you talk to him?
- Allison: I dunno, Daniel's been ignoring everyone since the accident.
- Allison: But I can try...
- Sophia and Allison gave a hug, again.
- Sophia: Thanks, Allison...
- Sophia, Connor, and Princess leaves the Physiotherapy, letting Allison go.
- Allison uses the computer, Princess takes a nap, while Daniel enters the Physical Therapy.
- Daniel takes the dumbbell, lifting back and fourth.
- Allison: Daniel?
- Allison walks to Daniel lifting.
- Allison: Daniel! Please, I need to talk to you...
- Allison: I did the best I could in that crash, Daniel...
- Allison: And Joe... Joe...
- Allison: Be angry with me all you like... but you need to testify.
- Allison: Sophia needs closure Daniel, she needs to be able to bury Joe.
- Allison: Fine! Be that way!
- Allison: I can't believe I thought we...
- Allison: ...Never mind!
- Allison runs out of the Physiotherapy, Daniel drops the dumbbell, and Daniel is crying.
Challenge 19 - Man's best friend!Edit
- Cheer up Allison by sending Princess to a station she's at!
Level 38 - Girls' night!Edit
Prepare the food for tonight!
- Allison and Sophia are in the hallway, talking.
- Allison: I'm really sorry...
- Ruth enters the hallway, talking to Allison and Sophia.
- Ruth: So much gloom...
- Ruth: You guys need some serious fun and Allison, you know what that means...
- Ruth and Allison: GIRLS' NIGHT!
- Allison, Ruth, and Sophia smiles.
- Sophia: I'm in!
- Ruth: Allison, you bring the food. Sophia, you bring the drinks. And I... I'll bring the entertainment!
- Allison enters the Physiotherapy to prepare, while Connor enters.
- Connor: Is that for me? You shouldn't have...
- Allison: I didn't, this food is girl-only, so unless you went through some drastic changes...
- Connor leaves the Physiotherapy beyond the checkout desk.
- Allison: Hmmm, Emily didn't say this recipe was going to be so complicated...
During the levelEdit
- Allison is preparing the food for Allison, Ruth, and Sophia. Allison was mentioned that Emily O'Malley didn't say about recipe was going to be so complicated.
- Allison leaves the Physiotherapy, going to Pharmacy for girls' night. Allison is bringing the food.
- In the Pharmacy, Ruth, Sophia, and Allison are having a party with food and drinks.
- Sophia: That was sooo good!
- Ruth: Yeah, if this doctor thing doesn't work out...
- Allison: I can't take full credit, it was a recipe from a friend.
- Allison: How about that entertainment...
- Ruth: You cheeky monkey... I was getting to that!
- Ruth leaves the pharmacy, getting the entertainment, and returns to the Pharmacy.
- Ruth brought the Entertainment to the Pharmacy.
- Ruth: Nothing like a little KA-RA-O-KE!
- Ruth: I'll start...
- Ruth starts to dance, Sophia and Allison are seeing Ruth dancing.
- Ruth: As he came into the window, it was the sound of a crescendo...
- Sophia and Allison stands up from the chair, going to the carpet to sing.
- Sophia: Hit me with your best shit! Why don't you...
- Sophia sits on the soft chair.
- Allison: ...As long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive...
- Sophia, Ruth, Allison: It's like ra--ea-ain on your wedding day!
- Allison, Sophia, Ruth: DON'T STOP ME NOW! CAUSE I'M HAVIN SUCH A GOOD TIME!
- After that music, Allison, Ruth, and Sophia are having fun with the girls' night.
- Sophia: Thank you so much, I really needed that...
- Sophia: It's been pretty lonely, since Joe died...
- Ruth: Us girls need to stick together.
- Sophia, Allison, and Ruth gave them a big hug.
Level 39 - Freeze!Edit
Prepare 6 ice packs.
- In Physiotherapy, Daniel is lifting the dumbbell, Connor sees him doing, and Allison is entering the room.
- Connor walks to Allison.
- Connor: I... I didn't get a chance to warn you, he just walked in this morning...
- Connor leaves the room. Allison walks to Daniel.
- Allison: Daniel! Please... Please, you have to testify...
- Daniel puts the dumbbell down.
- Daniel: You...
- Daniel: You can stop trying to convince me...
- Daniel leaves the room.
- Daniel: I'm on my way there now...
- Daniel leaves, letting Allison go.
During the levelEdit
- Allison prepares 6 ice packs.
- Allison leaves the Physiotherapy, heading to the hallway to find Daniel.
- In the hallway, Daniel left the office to see Allison.
- Allison: I'm sorr...
- Daniel: You shouldn't be.
- Daniel makes the hand direction to Allison.
- Allison and Daniel leaves the Little Creek Hospital to check if there's Joe still in the crash site.
- Allison: What are we doing here, Daniel?
- Daniel: I've been here every single day, since the accident.
- Daniel: Right... here...
- Daniel: I should have just died, right here...
- Daniel: I just mess everything up! The would would've been better off...
- Allison: That's not true at all, your new hospital wing is going to help lots of patients.
- Daniel cried.
- Daniel: *SIGH*...
- Daniel: If i died here, you would've been able to save Joe...
- Allison: And if I hadn't convinced you to show the hospital wing to your dad...
- Allison: ...we wouldn't be here either.
- Allison: You can't blame yourself...
- Daniel: In the same way that you're not blaming yourself?
- Allison: We're quite a pair, aren't we...
- Allison and Daniel gave them a hug.
- Daniel walks to the sand shore to investigate...
- Allison walks to Daniel, just as he's investigating.
Challenge 20 - Healthy lifestyleEdit
- Treatments per patient are increased!
Level 40 - Puppy Power!Edit
Cheer up the kids!
- Back at the Physiotherapy, Allison is picking up the ice packs. Sophia ran into the room to Allison.
- Sophia: YOU DID IT!
- Sophia: Joe's remains have been released.
- Sophia and Allison gave them a hug.
- Sophia: Everything is ready, tomorrow I can finally have his funeral...
- Sophia: You'll be there, won't you...
- Allison: Try and stop me.
- Sophia leaves the Physiotherapy, letting Allison go.
- Connor and Chance are congratulating Allison on finishing Physiotherapy.
- Connor to Allison: End of your last day, kiddo!
- Chance: I feel I hardly had a chance to talk to you, while you were here...
- Chance: Promise me you'll come practice Eastern medicine with me, once the wing is done!
- Allison: I promise!
- Connor: And I better see you at the new pediatrics department as well!
- Allison: Only, if we keep going on walks with Princess!
- Allison gave a hug to Princess.
- Connor: No time like the present!
- Connor leaves the Physiotherapy, along with the Princess Doge.
- Allison: I'll be right there!
- Allison: Wasn't Daniel supposed to be here, right about now?
- Chance: He was, but he canceled his appointment.
- Allison: No matter, I'll see him at the funeral tomorrow...
- Allison and Chance both leave the Physiotherapy, while Chance leaving the hospital to the Cemetery, Allison goes to the Emergency Room to tell Sophia whenever she's ready.
- Allison enters the Emergency Room to get Sophia.
- Allison to Sophia: Whenever you're ready, Sophia.
- Sophia stands up from sitting at the checkout desk, Sophia is ready to follow Allison to the cemetery.
- Allison and Sophia leaves the Emergency Room, heading out of the hospital, driving to the Cemetery, seeing Joe's in the funeral.
Cutscene: At the Cemetery: Joe's deathEdit
- The music plays: Goodbye, I'll miss you!
- At the Cemetery, the car arrives here, with Little Creek Hospital Team, Sophia is the first to get out of the car to see her boyfriend's death, Joe Albright.
- Blu and Red car are arrived here, too.
- Their memories are forever remembered. Sophia, Ruth, Michael, Robin, Chance, Allison, John, Jenny, Mason, Quinn, Connor, and Daniel are here.
- Unfortunately, Daniel walks out of the Cemetery.
- Jenny cries when Joe dies.
- Jenny drops the rose on the funeral.
- Then, Jenny leaves the cemetery.
- Quinn, Connor, Mason, John, Robin, Chance , Michael, and Ruth leave the Cemetery, and the Funeral starts to fall down into the dungeon.
- After that, Allison drops the rose into the deep funeral.
- And Sophia does, too.
- Sophia takes the black hat off her head.
- Allison gives the lollipop to Sophia.
- Allison and Sophia both crying, as Joe is dead, and in his funeral. They gave them a hug, knowing their feelings.
- Afterwards, Allison leaves the Cemetery, but Sophia is seeing Joe's death, and her remembrance is completely forever forgotten.
- Here lies Joe Albright, which born in February 3rd, 1978, died in August 13th, 2016.
- Finally, at the end, Sophia, Allison, Daniel, Connor, Ruth, John, Chance, Robin, Quinn, Jenny, Michael, and Mason, left the Cemetery, heading back to Little Creek Hospital.
- Robin is picking up the files, from Daniel's Office.
- Allison enters the office.
- Allison: Daniel? Why weren't you a...
- Allison: Oh Robin, I'm sorry. I thought Daniel would be here...
- Allison: Do you know where he is?
- Robin: He's gone.
- Allison Heart
- Daniel Summers
- Connor McCoy
- Ruth Phelps
- John Summer
- Chance Foley
- Robin Fisher
- David Quinn
- Jenny Pope
- Sophia Gomez
- Michael Owen
- Mason Hamilton